Automatic Gearbox Script

Hello,

I've copied Skybh's gearbox script from Scenic to BMW M5 (F10) but it didn't work.

Can you help me about this?

NOTE:

I've copied ''scripts'' folder from Scenic to M5 folder.

What's wrong?

Regards,
John.

Where are they? Maybe i can make sth with them...
You have to make them, there are some cars that have them, one of the Aviva cars I believe has them already. Basically the horizontal goes from 0 to 1, and the vertical goes from 0 to whatever speed in meters per second (my converter tool I made is actually quite handy for converting kmh to m/s).
Also you'll have to add into the car.ini under engine.shifting, this the specific example is for a 3 speed automatic, so you'd have to add in more variables (ie gear3_4=).
Code:
        shift_curves
        {
            gear1_2=crv/gear1_2.crv
            gear2_3=crv/gear2_3.crv
            gear3_2=crv/gear3_2.crv
            gear2_1=crv/gear2_1.crv
        }

You have to make them, there are some cars that have them, one of the Aviva cars I believe has them already. Basically the horizontal goes from 0 to 1, and the vertical goes from 0 to whatever speed in meters per second (my converter tool I made is actually quite handy for converting kmh to m/s).
Also you'll have to add into the car.ini under engine.shifting, this the specific example is for a 3 speed automatic, so you'd have to add in more variables (ie gear3_4=).
Code:
        shift_curves
        {
            gear1_2=crv/gear1_2.crv
            gear2_3=crv/gear2_3.crv
            gear3_2=crv/gear3_2.crv
            gear2_1=crv/gear2_1.crv
        }
Thanks. But i've achieved to make a auto gearbox from skybh's script.

Everything is fine but just it can't shift into 7th gear :( (BMW M5 F10)

"known" bug, just att a 8th "ghost" gear.
The script shift from gear0...(n-1) (n is the number of gears).
So just add a 8th gear with the same ratios as the 7th (to avoid a mistake in manual mode) and the script will shift to the 7th

"known" bug, just att a 8th "ghost" gear.
The script shift from gear0...(n-1) (n is the number of gears).
So just add a 8th gear with the same ratios as the 7th (to avoid a mistake in manual mode) and the script will shift to the 7th
Done it;

Now it shifts smoothly and perfectly...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back