AutoGP: registration at PartyPokerRacing.com

Dear WC-drivers & FSR members,

I'm working each day and do my best to provide more information about the AutoGP test. I emailed the three drivers (Marques, Tali, Haehnel) with specific information for them.

There has been a small miscommunication last time about the registration at PartyPokerRacing.com. Some people wonder why they should register, this is because PartyPokerRacing is the sponsor of both AutoGP and FSR, who make the AutoGP prize possible.

Every WC-driver is obligated to register, sorry for that. Everyone else is free to register, but please keep in mind that you help FSR with doing so. I would appriciate it very much and makes my life a little bit easier ;)

When you go to www.partypokerracing.com, you will see in the high left zone, the option "register with the bonus code RACING". If you click there at Free Download, the PartyPoker program will be downloaded on your PC and you will be able to create an user. There, among the spaces to fill, you will find "Bonus code". There you have to insert "RACING".

Please let me know if did so, I will contact every WC driver also individually to speed up the process!

I'm looking forward to the AutoGP test, I hope you all are. This is something unique and it will be a great experience for our three 'champs'. I'm also looking into options to invite everyone to the test, WC to WT, to come to the test as fan and have a closer look. There are rumours that a 2-seater will be present for people to step in. However all this is not official yet and it is work-in-progress.

Kind Regards.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing