Autodromo Victor Borrat Fabini - El Pinar (Uruguay)

Tracks Autodromo Victor Borrat Fabini - El Pinar (Uruguay) 2.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marcelo Intruso updated Autodromo Victor Borrat Fabini - El Pinar (Uruguay) with a new update entry:

AI Fix, elevation changes, Objects left in track, extension.

Please delete all old files and install new ones from scratch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borra cualquier version anterior e instala la nueva para evitar problemas de incompatibilidad.

- Fixed AI pit exit for TCR Layout pointing to incorrect exit street.
- Updated Grass FX in extension file thanks to @Elias Viejo .
- Improved Walls to remove sticky effect, changed String Objects logic and Walls properties. (Thanks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hola, soy nuevo en el juego y me gustaria saber cual es el link para descargarlo. gracias
Buenas Mateuz!

Estando logueado en la pagina tenes arriba del todo el boton Download el cual te descarga la pista directamente.

1692704700057.png

Saludos!

Hello, I am new to this game and I downloaded the circuit, when I copy the unzipped ZIP folder I get the VBF circuit map but in a strange way, I attach a screenshot.
Apart from this, if I select any of the circuits that appears with the name of VBF, starts to load and returns to the screen where we select the car, circuit etc..
Surely something is missing or is incorrectly installed, but I can not find this error in the forum,
I downloaded another circuit to test and if it loads correctly
Could you help me, thank you very much
Fernando

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-02-29 121944.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-02-29 121944.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 14
Hello, I am new to this game and I downloaded the circuit, when I copy the unzipped ZIP folder I get the VBF circuit map but in a strange way, I attach a screenshot.
Apart from this, if I select any of the circuits that appears with the name of VBF, starts to load and returns to the screen where we select the car, circuit etc..
Surely something is missing or is incorrectly installed, but I can not find this error in the forum,
I downloaded another circuit to test and if it loads correctly
Could you help me, thank you very much
Fernando
Hi Fernando,

I strongly suggest you to install Content Manager, as that display is the result of using legacy Assetto Corsa GUI, all that text is in the Track description which in CM shows on a totally different way.

Apart from Content Manager, make also sure to install Custom Shader Patch to squeeze all game potential.

Regards,

Marcelo.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.2%