Autodromo Victor Borrat Fabini - El Pinar (Uruguay)

Tracks Autodromo Victor Borrat Fabini - El Pinar (Uruguay) 2.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marcelo Intruso submitted a new resource:

Autodromo Victor Borrat Fabini - El Pinar (Uruguay) - Autodromo Victor Borrat Fabini - El Pinar (Uruguay) track for Assetto Corsa

My very first track ever built for Assetto Corsa, local/main track on Uruguay for formula/touring cars categories.

Final steps on a project that started around ending February and consumed many hours of attempt/error. Track is not perfect but reflects most of the thrilling touring competition on track (track feels a little bit too bumpy for cars with stiff suspension).

Inspiration taken from @Chris Haye after his video of "Building The Racetrack of my Childhood Dreams...

Read more about this resource...

This is shaping up to be a nice track mod, and I like the layout. The road mesh needs a lot of work, as it goes from glass-smooth in one section, to sharp jutting bumps in the next. While the road surface should have some bumps and undulations, sharp, pointed bumps are not realistic. If you can't figure out how to smooth the "spikey" bumps, I'm sure you can find a "track surface expert" to help you out.

This is shaping up to be a nice track mod, and I like the layout. The road mesh needs a lot of work, as it goes from glass-smooth in one section, to sharp jutting bumps in the next. While the road surface should have some bumps and undulations, sharp, pointed bumps are not realistic. If you can't figure out how to smooth the "spikey" bumps, I'm sure you can find a "track surface expert" to help you out.
I'm on that search as I would really like to fix that "bumpiness" from certain turns and straights as you mentioned it goes from a ice hockey pitch to a Rally special stage in two turns :D , hopefully subsequent updates will bring this improvements. Thanks for the feedback!

Felicitaciones! Vengo de GPL y la versión histórica, de Sergio Loro, es una pintura allá. Ya probare esta versión Assettera.

Marcos
Estás de suerte porque hasta donde tengo entendido Sergio está trabajando en un pack de circuitos clásicos de Uruguay (Rivera, Punta Fría y El Pinar) para Assetto también. Supuestamente los iba a sacar a fin de abril pero se ve que se le complicó.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%