Autodromo Interlomas

Tracks Autodromo Interlomas 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
JoaquinPS21 submitted a new resource:

Autodromo Interlomas - Autodromo Interlomas in Temuco, Chile

Autódromo Interlomas version beta 0.7.1

Track originally created by Mauricio Hervé for rFactor, and converted, with permission, to Assetto Corsa by Joaquin Petit Saa

This track features:
-24 pitboxes
-1 layout
-Physical mesh for better FFB
-TV cams

Some bugs and things I will work for future versions:
-Fix some textures, especially the one at the border of the track
-Fix AI

If you like this track, and want to support me, you can donate. Any donations will be...

Read more about this resource...

Cheers!
Just tried this track,love it!Great layout and feel of bumps etc.
Do you plan to update it?Track map would be great also some better textures of road etc...
Thanks!

About the update.Love the textures but I liked the track more with bumps.I dont know how it is IRL tho...
Had to fix the map with CM again.Cheers.
Gonna install previous version and enjoy the bumps lol

About the update.Love the textures but I liked the track more with bumps.I dont know how it is IRL tho...
Had to fix the map with CM again.Cheers.
Gonna install previous version and enjoy the bumps lol
The track IRL have some bumps, but not as much as the old version I uploaded, thats why I worked in getting rid of most of them, will see if I can bring back some more bumps and smooth the elevation changes for the next update.

It's weird that the map didn't work, I fixed it with CM before uploading, will give a check to that too, thanks for your support, cheers!

Hola compa, el mapa y su archivo .ini no estaba funcionando bien así que lo rehice en Map Generator, te mando el link por si te interesa aprovechar de sumarlo en la carpeta: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dQHKFkHsekWlovirLu95r20dSY3D1V8N

Una recomendación: no pongas el número de versión en el nombre de la carpeta ni en el nombre del *.kn5, sólo llámalo "Interlomas", y así cada vez que lanzas una versión nueva, al instalarla sobreescribe a la anterior. También eso ayuda a que exista solo un archivo de configuración de Custom Shaders Patch permanente en la nube y no haya que renombrarlo cada vez que sale una versión nueva.

Saludos!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back