Autodromo Geraldo Backer

Tracks Autodromo Geraldo Backer 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Autodromo Geraldo Backer - Conversion from rFactor to GTR2/GTL/Race 07

Autodromo Geraldo Backer

Conversion from rFactor to GTR2/GTL/Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

This is my first rFactor conversion, I have a lot to learn from conversions, so I'm open to receiving tips and guidance on what can be improved on this track. I did my best, did tests and evaluated the performance of AI's in various situations. The track is short, but it is very disputed and with good driving dynamics and braking in curves. I hope you like it and enjoy my first conversion. Certainly...

Read more about this resource...

Hello Sergio beautiful track, could you convert this circuit that comes from toca2 and is missing thanks

http://****************:200/RFACTOR1/TRACKS/A-F/A1-Ring_2003_v1.8.7zo

Hello, f1cris92 ! I already downloaded and this track needs to include a skybox and check all the "instances", corresponding to the .gmt files, as there are three files that are causing an error to run on GTR2. This track entered my list of "pending". I cannot guarantee anything, but I will try to correct that. Anything new, I warn you.

Hello Sergio, what a shame again, I already converted it and made it work but it has several problems.
link eliminated

so you can check it thanks

Last edited:
Everything fixed. Working fine ! It's a great track! It remains to check the operation of the entire track (pitstop, textures, ...). I’ll link to Mediafire and send it to you, as we can’t post a track until we’ve received permission from the creative author. My email: vemnutrir@gmail.com
P.S.: Do you will convert it for Race 07 ? It will be great have it in Race 07 too...if you don't convert it, i can do.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back