Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

No problem, I'm happy if they are useful to anyone else. One or two of them are a bit too shiny, as I cannot seem to master the alpha layer, but overall they look ok :) And there are some good circuits in the game to make an Indy season :)

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new resource:

Vanport International Raceway (version 1.0) - Vanport for GSC by Alex Sawczuk

Author: Alex Sawczuk

View attachment 37135

Today I’m releasing Vanport International Raceway for Reiza Studios’s Game Stock Car. This has received a bit of an update since the last rFactor release, as detailed below.CONVERSION FOR GAME STOCK CAR
  • Converted to Game Stock Car from my original rFactor release
  • Overhauled road and terrain shaders and textures
  • Updated Buildings to GSC Shaders and added ambient occlusion
  • Updated to GSC AdPack format
  • Added many generic...

Read more about this resource...

Jerez de la Frontera (version 1.0) - Jerez for GSC by Alex Sawczuk

View attachment 37138

Below you can find the conversion of Jerez from rFactor to Game Stock Car.

The track comes with two layouts and some minor updates since the rFactor version.

CONVERSION FOR GAME STOCK CAR
  • Converted to Game Stock Car from my rFactor release v1.0 with permission from VLM
  • Updated Road and Terrain Shaders and tweaked textures
  • Added Extra TSOs from stock GSC tracks
  • Updated to GSC AdPack Format
GSC CREDITS

Autodromo Floripa (version 2.0) - Floripa for GSC by Alex Sawczuk

View attachment 37139
With the release of Game Stock Car 2012 I’ve taken the time to update Autodromo Floripa so that it matches the standards of the tracks provided in the update.

Please note this update will not work with the original Game Stock Car. You can find the update below.Autodromo Floripa is the result of the ‘buildatrackquick‘ project that I worked on for a week.

The aim was to build a fantasy...

Nürburgring Nordschleife (version 2.0) - Nürburgring for GSC by Com8, 6e660 and friends

RaceDepartment is happy to release the long awaited Nordschleife v2.0 add-on track pack for Game Stock Car 2012.

View attachment 37140

Based on the original Nordschleife 2007 for rFactor by Com8, 6e660 and friends, this version is modified and updated to match the standards of GSC 2012 resulting in more realistic grip levels for the 22 kilometer long Green Hell.

Any chance to get these uploaded to some other site than Mega? It doesn't like Opera browser and I won't install Chrome just to please Google and Kim Dotcom.

edit: nevermind, sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back