Autodromo di Modena

Tracks Autodromo di Modena 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rigel submitted a new resource:

Autodromo di Modena - Autodromo di Modena

Autodromo di Modena - Beta 1 - 23rd February, 2015
Made from scratch by Giuseppe Bernardi (aka Rigel) and Angelo Granata.

Official Assetto Corsa forum thread: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/wip-autodromo-di-modena-beta-1-23rd-feb.20060/

Known issues\things left to do:
- no cams
- placeholder AI
- lighting balanced for Sport post processing preset, so it might be looking worse on other presets
- gravel behaves like grass...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
I tested again and I confirm that you can go through the walls.
The walls on your right are working BUT the walls on your left are not working and these are the more important when you loose a loop.
I hope it is more clear.
Thanks again for your job and kind

Hello,
I tested again and I confirm that you can go through the walls.
The walls on your right are working BUT the walls on your left are not working and these are the more important when you loose a loop.
I hope it is more clear.
Thanks again for your job and kind

It may sound absurd, but it seems I was testing a different version of my own track, lol. Now I downloaded it from here and I can confirm the issue, many thanks! Fixing it now.

I tried to test your new version 2.01 but... impossible.
The screen is blocked when loading the track (both standard and fast track).
No lucky... ;-)

I tried to test your new version 2.01 but... impossible.
The screen is blocked when loading the track (both standard and fast track).
No lucky... ;-)

Please put these two files in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\modenab2_01 folder, while I fix the full version. Sorry for the issue!

Attachments

• models_fast_layout.ini
    130 bytes · Views: 446
  • models_standard_layout.ini
    134 bytes · Views: 432
Hi, I'm sorry but I'm not able to open this file and I don't know why: winrar gives me an error message. Please, someone can try to zip the file again and give me a link? Thank you very much

Been doing some testing on this track and it's absolutely stunning! Great work Rigel!

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Hi, I'm sorry but I'm not able to open this file and I don't know why: winrar gives me an error message. Please, someone can try to zip the file again and give me a link? Thank you very much

Hi gbregan, in order to extract .7z files you'll need to download and install 7zip from here: http://www.7-zip.org/
I had to use it because it offers a stronger compression ratio, and since we have crappy upload speed here in Italy it gives me a big help in reducing the upload time. Hope you understand :)

Hello, I've added some mods of tracks in my Assetto Corsa, but the Autodromo di Modena mod is not read to the game. Is it possible have a previous version for check if there is a problem with this last version v2.01b? Or what is the problem?
Thank you very much

Hello, I've added some mods of tracks in my Assetto Corsa, but the Autodromo di Modena mod is not read to the game. Is it possible have a previous version for check if there is a problem with this last version v2.01b? Or what is the problem?
Thank you very much

Hi Goorgy,
unfortunately I haven't kept previous versions :( Anyway the track should be able to load without issues.
It shows up under the name "Modena - standard" and "Modena - fast". Maybe you were looking for "Autodromo di Modena" and didn't notice it?

Hi Goorgy,
unfortunately I haven't kept previous versions :( Anyway the track should be able to load without issues.
It shows up under the name "Modena - standard" and "Modena - fast". Maybe you were looking for "Autodromo di Modena" and didn't notice it?
Hello, I've solved problem!
The problem was in my version of Assetto Corsa. Now I've the v1.1.5, before it was the v1.0.
Now, in this last version works! :)

Probably since one of the recent AC updates, AC crashes with surfaces.ini problems (used to ignore them).

Code:
CREATING STATIC SUBSPACE AT INDEX:1
ERROR: SURFACE NOT FOUND FOR OBJECT:100SIN003_SUB0

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.1.7600 () 0x100-0x1
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 000007FEFE33AA7D)
000007FEFE33AA7D (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException
d:\dev\devkn5_release16\acs\surfacesmanager.cpp (113): SurfacesManager::getSurface
d:\dev\devkn5_release16\acs\trackavatar.cpp (563): TrackAvatar::getSurfaceDescFromMeshName
etc

There is no surface calledn SIN.

Probably since one of the recent AC updates, AC crashes with surfaces.ini problems (used to ignore them).

Code:
CREATING STATIC SUBSPACE AT INDEX:1
ERROR: SURFACE NOT FOUND FOR OBJECT:100SIN003_SUB0

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.1.7600 () 0x100-0x1
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 000007FEFE33AA7D)
000007FEFE33AA7D (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException
d:\dev\devkn5_release16\acs\surfacesmanager.cpp (113): SurfacesManager::getSurface
d:\dev\devkn5_release16\acs\trackavatar.cpp (563): TrackAvatar::getSurfaceDescFromMeshName
etc

There is no surface calledn SIN.

Thanks, I'll fix it for the next update. :)
It loads fine as long as WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS is set to zero in system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini.

Thanks, I'll fix it for the next update. :)
It loads fine as long as WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS is set to zero in system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini.
Yeah I figured that right after I posted :redface: I recently set that to 1 and forgot to change it back.
Anyway, thanks for adressing it in the next update.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%