Autodromo di Modena

Tracks Autodromo di Modena 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cheers mate for including my cams... It's great to be a small part of such an excellent, superior quality track :)
Keep up the great work! Looking forward to your next track!

Could you please try this version of the grass file and see if it fixes the issue?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cadzs4oh2ojnoen/modena32_grass_fix_vr.zip
hmm seems to be about the same:
Screenshot_rover_mini_modena31_19-8-116-0-27-55.jpg

Chris.... Look at the road man! lol
You're gonna crash in a minute! ;)
Don't worry about the grass... someone will strim it!
(Maybe it's because you have time... because you're driving a mini)
haha yep mini s2 span out and had a good look at the grass lol

The grass specifically on the s/f straight on the right side at the top of the banking does seem to be very transparent compared to a lot of the other grass. Took a quick look around the track, and most, if not all the grass looks fine and solid. Not sure what`s going on with it.

On team green here, not amd or vr.

For me the grass on top of that banking looks like this

currentalpha.jpg

The grass looks fine around the rest of the circuit, it`s just seemingly very noticeable in that area against the skyline. A quick test edit (hope you don`t mind, Rigel) of the grass alpha channel to solid white fixes it right up on my machine, without affecting the look of the grass anywhere else around the circuit.

whitealpha.jpg

I have absolutely no idea if the grass is meant to be left partially transparent for materials, lighting, or some other reason in AC, as I`ve never done any track modelling or conversions for it at all. I only ever did that for rF1, gtr2, etc where the alpha of any grass (if there was any) was always #ffffff.

I have absolutely no idea if the grass is meant to be left partially transparent for materials, lighting, or some other reason in AC, as I`ve never done any track modelling or conversions for it at all. I only ever did that for rF1, gtr2, etc where the alpha of any grass (if there was any) was always #ffffff.

No, it's not mandatory to make the grass half transparent, but I did it anyway to make it blend better with the ground. The problem is, why does it look different on my PC? :O_o:

Certain types of transparency can just look totally different on different cards, under different drivers, etc. You can see on Chris` screenies the transparency is noticeable on all the 3d grass. Around the track here, it`s really only noticeable at that skyline area, and on yours it`s more solid, but it`s showing that heavily pixelated AtoC look.

@Ciccio83xx Che programma stai usando per decomprimere l'archivio? Usa 7zip e vai sul sicuro. Ho appena scaricato il file e a me lo apre. Comunque non serve lasciare recensioni con 2 stelle se non sei riuscito ancora a provare la pista, visto che tutti gli altri ci sono riusciti è evidentemente un problema che hai tu, non un problema della mod.

What program are you using to extract the archive? You should use 7zip, I've tried right now and it works fine. No need to leave a 2 star review if you haven't even tried it though.

Ciao ragazzi, grazie per il lavoro che avete fatto su Modena. Ho però un piccolo problema, avevo necessità di aggiungere un pit e ovviamente uno start position da usare per la regia, ma dopo che ho aggiunto come faccio su altre piste, provo ad entrare e mi crasha al caricamento della AI spline. da cosa è dovuto?

Ciao ragazzi, grazie per il lavoro che avete fatto su Modena. Ho però un piccolo problema, avevo necessità di aggiungere un pit e ovviamente uno start position da usare per la regia, ma dopo che ho aggiunto come faccio su altre piste, provo ad entrare e mi crasha al caricamento della AI spline. da cosa è dovuto?
Ti ho mandato un MP :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back