Tracks Autodromo de Buenos aires by H22

Status
Not open for further replies.
labestia85 submitted a new resource:

Autodromo de Buenos aires by H22 - bsas, buenos aires, argentina

up again! after a misunderstanding in which I was accused of having stolen the content of this track,
(which has just been reviewed and and where they say that the content is mine)
we can have it available again! thanks to all for the support!

again I thank the "Asociacion Argentina de Volantes" and "Vracer simuladores de competicion"
for the support in the development of the track that was made entirely from scratch,
Obviously we use some resources from kunos because the track is exclusive...

Read more about this resource...

I was happy enough to have DL the track before it got removed. Wondered what happened with it.
It looks very nice ;) (but it is also a bit heavy on FPS).
Are there any changes compared to the initial download ? Just asking because I noticed layout 7 has flashing brake markers (which are a nice touch) and layouts 6 and 12 don't have them.

I was happy enough to have DL the track before it got removed. Wondered what happened with it.
It looks very nice ;) (but it is also a bit heavy on FPS).
Are there any changes compared to the initial download ? Just asking because I noticed layout 7 has flashing brake markers (which are a nice touch) and layouts 6 and 12 don't have them.

this is beta track too i ll make it in all layouts but need more time

Fantastic version of this track. Is it possible to set up the track so it has all 10 of the layout options, or at least the six layouts featured in the older ACF version?

Really nice track and mod but as somebody already mentioned: Circuit #6 has a bad / wrong pit_lane.ai resulting in AI cars driving the wrong direction and crashing. I tried to record a new AI line and pit_lane but somehow it still doesn't work. Hope you can get that sorted because the track is very nice. :)

While the billboards are already taken care of, there's a little issue with timing.
When starting from hotlap, time is recorded after crossing the timing line (which is different from the starting line that is further up the straight). So you get incorrect personal best times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 269 27.3%