Autodrom Pomorze (working track lighting)

Tracks Autodrom Pomorze (working track lighting) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oskar Scibek (Oskier) submitted a new resource:

Autodrom Pomorze (working track lighting) - Autodrom, Pomorze, Assetto Corsa

Hello fellow Simracers,
I am presenting you my first ever mod requested by Next Level. It took a long time to produce and do the modelling.
It's a small race/drift track in Poland ideal for some drift sessions online (pit boxes up to 15 cars so it works online). Readme for making it driveable at night included in the zip.
Have fun!

ps. if compressed version doesn't work grab the link (can't upload files bigger than -I think- 350mb here...

Read more about this resource...

Hey there, very nice track that you offered us.
If I may, here are my two cents to try and improve the mod even further :
- I ran both night and day, and I'm a great fan of the night lighting. During the day however, the track feels a bit moody, this might come from the goggle map use and the abundance of brownish tone for the grass base, color correcting the gogglemap base towards a slight green might improve this, maybe ? idk for sure, just an idea.
The reflectiveness of the road doesn't feel right, almost plastic and quite bright compared to your screens.
Idk if I can express these two points well but I think most servers would run the track at day time to accomodate the most people.
I also noticed you let the night lamp posts lit during day time when the ini is installed, I think this can be disabled using a condition in that same ini by specifying the condition with the input as time and lut values for the time period it should light up or not.
- the map png is wip I guess.
- I see some shortcuts and a skidpad on the real map you provided, having those would be great, the "skidpad" is actually already kinda practicable, just needs a good ol' flatening and texturing.
- Going counter clockwise, the path after turn 1 lead to a ditch, you should either flatten the small "parking lot" or discourage going there, with cones maybe.

Great work aside from that.

Last edited:
Hey there, very nice track that you offered us.
If I may, here are my two cents to try and improve the mod even further :
- I ran both night and day, and I'm a great fan of the night lighting. During the day however, the track feels a bit moody, this might come from the goggle map use and the abundance of brownish tone for the grass base, color correcting the gogglemap base towards a slight green might improve this, maybe ? idk for sure, just an idea.
The reflectiveness of the road doesn't feel right, almost plastic and quite bright compared to your screens.
Idk if I can express these two points well but I think most servers would run the track at day time to accomodate the most people.
I also noticed you let the night lamp posts lit during day time when the ini is installed, I think this can be disabled using a condition in that same ini by specifying the condition with the input as time and lut values for the time period it should light up or not.
- the map png is wip I guess.
- I see some shortcuts and a skidpad on the real map you provided, having those would be great, the "skidpad" is actually already kinda practicable, just needs a good ol' flatening and texturing.
- Going counter clockwise, the path after turn 1 lead to a ditch, you should either flatten the small "parking lot" or discourage going there, with cones maybe.

Great work aside from that.
Thank you for this review, I agree with most of it however at the moment I am too lazy to address anything, tried with condition when these lights are turning on but it was breaking something and it didn't work well so I left it as it doesn't affect lighting in daytime. I am currently working on a different map and already started doing textures from scratch so it's not as dark as my first map. Trying to improve where I can so thank you for constructive criticism, I appreciate it a lot.

cześć czy jest jakaś opcja ustawienia pomiaru czasu w tym torze ? :) jeżdze tam na Rcp time attack i fajnie byłoby potrenować o ile wystartuje sezon :) dość fajnie odwzorowany tor trochę płaski ale dość realistyczny :)

you need to delete these files, that's why it weights too much
1587742910491.png

those are not needed for playing

cześć czy jest jakaś opcja ustawienia pomiaru czasu w tym torze ? :) jeżdze tam na Rcp time attack i fajnie byłoby potrenować o ile wystartuje sezon :) dość fajnie odwzorowany tor trochę płaski ale dość realistyczny :)

to jest wersja dla dirfterów, to pewnie pomiar czasu to drugorzedna sprawa. Co do RCP to tez bywam, mam nadzieje, ze jeszcze cos bedzie w 2020 :)
Na grupie FB (RCP Exhausts Time Attack Drivers) Sebastian M. udostepnil swoja wersje pod time attack i drift z pomiarami czasu, ale nie jest tak piekna wizulanie jak ta :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back