Apps Auto Start System Assetto Corsa Automation for Unattended Streaming

No permission to download

Esotic

500RPM
Premium
Nov 25, 2014
Esotic submitted a new resource:

Auto Start System - V1.2

The Auto Start System is one of the primary apps that I use when streaming races from a second unattended PC. The application should manage keeping the car in the pits and out of the setup screens as often as possible. This includes during race countdowns, wait time between session, and at all other times when cars are driving on track.

There is a Ctrl+M hotkey for toggling the app on and off.

Cheers,

Esotic
Read more about this resource...

Jul 1, 2019
I've been having troubles with this app causing "Race Cancelled" messages when attempting to join my server. It will give the Race Cancelled message 4-5 times and then it will work properly the next.

I have disabled other apps, and the issue goes away if I disable the Auto Start app. Any thoughts on how I can fix this?

Esotic

500RPM
Premium
Nov 25, 2014
I've been having troubles with this app causing "Race Cancelled" messages when attempting to join my server. It will give the Race Cancelled message 4-5 times and then it will work properly the next.

I have disabled other apps, and the issue goes away if I disable the Auto Start app. Any thoughts on how I can fix this?
Can you send me the log.txt and py_log.txt of an instance where it fails?

Jul 1, 2019
Can you send me the log.txt and py_log.txt of an instance where it fails?
Sorry for the delay in responding. I had to do a full reformat and reinstall yesterday and so far I have yet to get the same error. So it must have been something strange on my end, my apologies!

Reactions: Esotic