We had a league all ready to go, but unfortunately interest and grid sizes weren't enough to warrant proceeding. Hopefully now that it is on Steam it will pick up a bit.

Then you will probably also love Game Stock Car Extreme if you haven't already got it. More goodness by the same people.

@Reiza Studios

Sorry for raising this here, but 4 days back I had sent a mail to regarding an issue I have but am yet to receive a reply.

Basically, the mail address that I used to get the game is no longer in use, so I would like to know whether I can be given a steam code with the transaction information that I have.

EDIT: Got the code and works perfectly, thanks!

Last edited:
Long time now since the Game Stock Car Extreme became priority title for @Reiza Studios which is pretty obvious judging by the popularity, but there's a lot of people loving the sister-title too, and so I have two questions for the team:

1) I read some time ago that Formula Truck will have the same graphical revamp that GSCE received. I saw recently that new terrain shaders are coming for GSCE, not a word about FT, sadly.
Also, there were supposed to be other features like presented below diesel smoke :inlove:
15417070830_c2f0fc76cd0a9n.jpg

No rushing here from my side - just plain curiosity is it still being in WIP mode or abandoned? (hope not)

2) Watching that Game Petrobras de Marcas will eventually end up as an addon for GSCE - is there any consideration by the team to have Trucks as an addon to GSCE aswell? This would make GSCE a one huge game gathering all Reiza's works, and pretty much letting Truck lovers (like myself) to race on many more tracks.

Would be very grateful for any answers :)

Game freezes on exit every time.

Steam overlay disabled.
Am using wombats d3d9.dll with the standard renamed to d3d9_2.dll
Checked and steam's not running in compat mode.

Probably wombats .dll but FYI all the same.

Renamed .dmp to .txt to attach to post.

Attachments

• FTruck.5860.txt
    85.8 KB · Views: 294
Yeah, figured it would be wombats, I can live with it as it's only a crash on exit.
But posting anyway in case someone else has similar issues and doesn't realise it's the dll.

I'm keen on any casual or organised truck racing.
Eyracer and anyone else who wants some racing add me as a steam friend and pester me to get on track when I'm online
Look up Sam Smith.
I've got a white bmw 2002 for my avatar.

Just wondered if those that run this circuit on full detail have any stutter on the pit straight.

I get it but only on this circuit and just along the pit straight.

PC Spec:
Win7 64
i7 3770k @4.4 GHz
GTX 690
16GB RAM

I personally don't, but I have heard of others having stutters sometimes on this track in FTrucks and GSC alike. Try turning the special effects down, it might help.

I've turned auto pit lane off now because other than the Ford any other truck I was driving came out of the garage and would just spin 360 degrees then do nothing.

Has anyone else had this with auto pit lane on?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%