Auto Club Revolution

i got my code today but whenever i go to the race hangout it just comes up with a box saying "Connecting. Updating......" and it doesnt stop or go away so havent been able to race

Beta testers of the free-to-play PC game Auto Club Revolution were in for a nice surprise as the legendary British Circuit of Silverstone arrived in the game this week!

Silverstone, the home of British Motorsport, joins custom race track L.A. River and officially licensed Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps as the third track to be added to the beta test since launching at the end of July. Developers Eutechnyx chose the 2010 Grand Prix Circuit configuration and you can check out the latest screenshots of Silverstone below!
acr4.jpgacr2.jpgacr3.jpgacr1.jpg

Auto Club Revolution is a free-to-play online racing game and car community built in collaboration with the motor industry. Featuring officially licensed cars from over 50 of the world’s leading motor manufacturers, it delivers a console quality racing experience to the free-to-play market while providing a social platform for owning, customising and enjoying cars online. If you haven't signed up for the beta, you can still do so here.

Tell us. How are your experiences with ACR so far?

I joined to BETA, but whenever i try to connect to a race, it fails.

Added Firewall exception and finished the game download, so what might be the problem?

As mentioned, using google chrome is not a solution... :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years