Auto Cam

Apps Auto Cam V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok, found another replay where camera stopped switching, but I also found a way to fix it when it happens.
Earlier I forgot to mention that all of the times this problem has happened, I have just followed my own car - by having only me in preferred drivers.

The fix: if I turn Autocam off, switch the focus manually to another driver and then turn the Autocam on again, it automatically switches to my car, AND also starts to switch cameras again.

Last edited:
Hello

how to delete sky view on autocam ?

thanks
There are options in the INI. This has also been moved over to the Streaming Sweet.

Last edited:
when i start the race or game noting cames up or works just a race cams on my car alone not switching noting can anyone help me out? or is it just not working anymore thx

along with autocam im using the streaming pack with all the bots none work and ive tried just working with one or the other
I stream multiple times a week, so it should be functional for anyone that wants to use it:

Did you enable them in the right CM area?
1647288201988.png

And do you see them in the taskbar when the game has loaded?
1647288333797.png

Okay so this app doesn't work for me at all and I can't find any answers anywhere else. I downloaded it, put it into CM, then enabled the app but nothing works. It just plays like a normal race even if I teleport to pits. Can you help me please?

I don't even have a task bar that looks like that, mine is just the default. Do I need "camtool2"?
CamTool2 is not required for AutoCam/StreamingSweet to work. The toolbar on the right is optionally adjusted by some of the newer versions of CSP, but all the apps should work with CSP on or off.

Last edited:
I downloaded the "Streaming? Sweet!" pack originally, and that didn't work. I enabled the apps and everything but nothing is working.
You're going to need to be more specific, and maybe include screenshots of where you enabled the apps, and what the app tray looks like when you are in the game. Are you trying to use this with online races, offline races, with a saved replay, etc. It would also help if you attached the "My Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt" that is generated in a session where you think the apps should be functional, but nothing is happening.

I don't know what I did, but for some reason it started working. I'm so sorry man, I didn't mean to waste your time. I think the problem was I needed to drag the files into CM instead of just installing the zip from my folder.

Is there any way for Auto cam to work with cam tool 2 ?

for example I have a full track script for camtool, but would be great to use announcer bot and bcast with them. So essentially it needs just switch driver rather than cam.. and let the cams be handled by cam tool.

It's possible to switch autocam off and use camtool, and manually switching cars using bcast works and announcer bot seems to work so could it be possible ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%