Autódromo de Tocancipá

Tracks Autódromo de Tocancipá 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Elias Viejo submitted a new resource:

Autódromo de Tocancipá - Circuito Colombiano

El autódromo de Tocancipá, es un trabajo que desarrolle desde cero para utilizarlo en los campeonatos de APVS (Asociación de Pilotos Virtuales Sudamericanos).
www.apvs.com.ar
Ojalá que les guste la versión y espero poder seguir mejorándola en un futuro.
Quiero agradecerle a todos los chicos que componen la asociación, pero fundamentalmente al Gabriel Farías y Daniel Jiménez quienes me dieron el empujón para iniciarme en este lindo hobby.

The Tocancipá...

Read more about this resource...

Elias Viejo updated Autódromo de Tocancipá with a new update entry:

Version 1.1

Se agrego la IA corregida por kevink63 (¡Muchas gracias Kevin!)
Se corrigieron algunos detalles. Saltos en la tierra, asfalto y una pared mal ubicada
Se mejoraron las cámaras de TV
Se cambiaron texturas en el pasto y la grava (lamentablemente Race Track Builder solo permite usar 3 texturas :/, así que recomiendo el Grass FX del Custom Shaders Patch)

AI corrected by kevink63 (Thank you so much Kevin!)

Fixed some details. Jumps on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Elias Viejo updated Autódromo de Tocancipá with a new update entry:

Version 1.2

Actualización 2/5/2021
  • Se añadió el circuito Reverso
  • Nueva iluminación Nocturna. ¡Gracias CrisT86! ;)
    Utilice tu archivo de extensión y agregue la luz a los faroles. ¡Ahora tiene luces hasta el camión de bomberos! :)
  • Se corrigió un error que no tomaba colisiones en las paredes de boxes
  • Ahora el asfalto tiene baches en las partes parcheadas y no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Something is broken in this version. Cars start very slowly and can`t gather the speed. I did a fresh install and problem persists. Everything was perfect in 1.1

EDIT: like cars were glued to the surface. I watched videos from the track and the only visible difference is blue and white curbs in real counterpart. Rest is spot on..

Last edited:
Hello.. So. I have downloaded this track and tried installing it 4 times now. But every time I go to track, the AI are stuck in the pits and when I go out on track. Driving is like slow motion. My engine sounds and everything are normal but moving looks and feels slow motion. Not sure what is going on. I have never encountered this on any other track or car combo in this game. Any ideas anyone?

Hello.. So. I have downloaded this track and tried installing it 4 times now. But every time I go to track, the AI are stuck in the pits and when I go out on track. Driving is like slow motion. My engine sounds and everything are normal but moving looks and feels slow motion. Not sure what is going on. I have never encountered this on any other track or car combo in this game. Any ideas anyone?
Have the same. Hope it will be sorted

If the AI are stuck in the pits, delete all files in the "ai" folders except of "fast_lane.ai" and "pit_lane.ai" or deactivate the CSP option "New AI behaviour / Extra options for AI splines".
The old files in the "ai" folder, that were generated by CSP for the old ai, don't work with the new ai files by kevink63 of the 1.2 version.

Last edited:
The grass is growing through the curbs now. To prevent this, you have to change the ext_config.ini.

[GRASS_FX]
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS =Rumble?, SAND

The grass is growing through the curbs now. To prevent this, you have to change the ext_config.ini.

[GRASS_FX]
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS =Rumble?, SAND
Tried everything including your tips, applying my AI, changing CSP, etc. Nothing works if I have above 10 cars. Cars start slowly, lots of smoke, CPU 99% utilization. Up till 10 cars game runs fine. It`s first time I encountered something like that. Very, very strange

Tried everything including your tips, applying my AI, changing CSP, etc. Nothing works if I have above 10 cars. Cars start slowly, lots of smoke, CPU 99% utilization. Up till 10 cars game runs fine. It`s first time I encountered something like that. Very, very strange
Which cars do you use? There're some very unoptimized mod cars out there. Did you test the track with stock Kunos cars only? You should also try to deactivate some CSP options like "BRAKE DISC FX", "DXGI", "EXTRA FX", "FFB TWEAKS", "LOGITECH G27", "NECK FX", "NEW AI BEHAVIOUR", "SMART MIRROR", "TYRES FX", "MUSIC".

You should also check your CSP settings under "GENERAL PATCH SETTINGS".
csp.JPG

Found it !! :) It`s none of the settings you provided but I turned off CSP completely and everything was fine. So then I went back to settings I recently changed and found a culprit.

You need to have : "Use double precision physics engine" uncheck and everything is fine. This is in General Patch settings and was recently introduced

Attachments

• Setting_CSP.JPG
    Setting_CSP.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
You need to have : "Use double precision physics engine" uncheck and everything is fine. This is in General Patch settings and was recently introduced
Good to hear, but I don't have this option in CSP version 0.1.73. Are you using a patreon preview version of CSP? And you should always be aware, that some CSP options can cost you a lot of FPS, e.g. "SMART MIROR". I can't use this in VR.

Yes patreon CSP. I adjusted settings to balance looks and performance. It took me 3 month. Now Im very happy and don't touch anything :) Thanks for info

Found it !! :) It`s none of the settings you provided but I turned off CSP completely and everything was fine. So then I went back to settings I recently changed and found a culprit.

This also worked for me. Nice find. Weird that its the first track that this experimental feature has taken issue with. At least for me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%