Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Autódromo de Tocancipá

Tracks Autódromo de Tocancipá 1.25

Elias Viejo updated Autódromo de Tocancipá with a new update entry:

Version 1.25

Actualización 1/6/2021

Esta actualización es una obra de malinenp

Se comprimió ambos trazados logrando reducir a casi la mitad el tamaño de la carpeta de archivos
También se corrigió el mapa del circuito.

Gracias a la comunidad de assetto (malinenp y kevink63) que ayuda a mejorar el circuito

Update 1/6/2021

This update is a work of malinenp

Both paths were compressed, reducing the size of the file folder to almost half
The circuit map was also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

really nice track, the road feels good, the layout is great. Only little thing on the cameras the don't have name (SET_NAME=TV 1 for example) but just being nitpicking, but having 3 sets is really great!

"hotlap start" dummy is on the pits

I love the layout and feeling, really challenging to get it right.

the background image could be a little better

KyziEFU.jpg

I5z8CcQ.jpg

some trees looks kinda bright to me (using __Sol ppfilter)
EPNMTeF.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Leonardo, you are right about the background image. It's the google earth one and it doesn't look good. I will see to improve that and other things that you propose in a future update

Hello, Thank you for the track but the IA is now again stucked against the wall when exiting pits.
Delete all files in the "AI" folders of the track except "fast_lane.ai" and "pit_lane.ai". All other files are CSP generated files to improve the loading speed of a track and may cause your problems.

Parcero quiero jugar este mapa en un server privado con unos amigos pero a ellos les crashea el juego y solo pasa con este mapa, es depronto porque el mapa no tiene mas Pits para otros jugadores? o hay alguna configuracion adicional

Daniel Jimenez

Premium
Parcero quiero jugar este mapa en un server privado con unos amigos pero a ellos les crashea el juego y solo pasa con este mapa, es depronto porque el mapa no tiene mas Pits para otros jugadores? o hay alguna configuracion adicional
Yo lo he probado online sin problema . Fíajte bien si todos tienen la misma ultima version incluido el servidor