Autódromo de Tocancipá

Tracks Autódromo de Tocancipá 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Elias Viejo updated Autódromo de Tocancipá with a new update entry:

Version 1.25

Actualización 1/6/2021

Esta actualización es una obra de malinenp

Se comprimió ambos trazados logrando reducir a casi la mitad el tamaño de la carpeta de archivos
También se corrigió el mapa del circuito.

Gracias a la comunidad de assetto (malinenp y kevink63) que ayuda a mejorar el circuito

Update 1/6/2021

This update is a work of malinenp

Both paths were compressed, reducing the size of the file folder to almost half
The circuit map was also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

really nice track, the road feels good, the layout is great. Only little thing on the cameras the don't have name (SET_NAME=TV 1 for example) but just being nitpicking, but having 3 sets is really great!

"hotlap start" dummy is on the pits

I love the layout and feeling, really challenging to get it right.

the background image could be a little better

KyziEFU.jpg

I5z8CcQ.jpg

some trees looks kinda bright to me (using __Sol ppfilter)
EPNMTeF.jpg

Last edited:
Parcero quiero jugar este mapa en un server privado con unos amigos pero a ellos les crashea el juego y solo pasa con este mapa, es depronto porque el mapa no tiene mas Pits para otros jugadores? o hay alguna configuracion adicional

Parcero quiero jugar este mapa en un server privado con unos amigos pero a ellos les crashea el juego y solo pasa con este mapa, es depronto porque el mapa no tiene mas Pits para otros jugadores? o hay alguna configuracion adicional
Yo lo he probado online sin problema . Fíajte bien si todos tienen la misma ultima version incluido el servidor

Elias Viejo updated Autódromo de Tocancipá with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

Nueva versión del Autódromo de Tocancipá realizada por completo nuevamente desde cero en conjunto con mi amigo colombiano Daniel Jiménez, para la Asociación de Pilotos Virtuales Sudamericanos. Podes colaborar adquiriendo nuestros mod en nuestra web de APVS (www.apvs.com.ar)
Para esta actualización se recreo las nuevas obras de pianos y cordones que sufrió la pista durante el 2021. El mod cuenta con las seis variantes utilizadas actualmente.

Gracias a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I got AI spline broken on the new layouts, still working fine on the main one. Any idea why ?

EDIT : SOLVED IT ! just made a clean install, now works like a charm.

Last edited:
Strange issues with new version of Tocancipa

I'm having three very strange issues with the new version of Tocancipa that I haven't seen before, and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. All my other tracks are fine, and the previous version of Tocancipa looked good.

1. The trees and surrounding terrain look like they have snow on them (seasons not selected in settings)
2. There is no GrassFX
3. The engine audio of all cars is missing, only on this track

I am using CSP 1.75 with the latest version of SOL, and VR.

In this video, you can see that Londrina is fine, but when I load Tocancipa (at 2:55), you can see and hear each issue.

[MEDIA = youtube] 8lB-GhMGauY [/ MEDIA]

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 43 6.3%