Australia's Sarah Palin

Please Australia, don't follow the American route of news media and populist politics and make her relevant. If anything, do the opposite and laugh her out.

So, it seems America is not alone at churning stupid politicians.

Not quite the same as Sarah Palin, who went on to seriously challenge for deputy leadership, and a potential Vice Presidency. :whistling:
Yes, yet another dumb candidate bobbing up as an election candidate, we always seem to get a few of these dingbats.
The good news is that her run has already ended, dumped by her own party. Even Pauline Hanson (out of the same mould) wasn't prepared to keep her in the One Nation Party (the Racist Party of Australia :rolleyes: ).

What the hell!
Aren't we allowed to Edit posts no more?
5minute limit has expired?
Try less that 30seconds!
These 'Upgrades' are getting ridiculous!
No wonder Im coming here less & less...

THIS is how the above post should have read;
It was a deliberate media make believe & a lot of it was re-edited & taken out of context...
This is what happens when all your media is owned in some way by one man with an agenda...
Here in Oz we're living in a Murdochracy.....
All hail Lord Rupert!

When I first saw it on TV I immediately labelled it a media stunt, but I thought it was another crazy effort to get One Nation some publicity (anything will do, even ridiculous rubbish).
Of course with the hugely dominant News Limited media in Australia, who have openly stated they will decide this election, anything is likely. :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back