Australian tracks for Race 07

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Does somebody know which legal conversions of Aussie tracks are available for RACE 07?

Bram Hengeveld said:
Yeah Bathurst would be awesome indeed... Havent read anywhere that a conversion is planned :cool:

I have read that someone has been doing it (or has done it) but it is not considered a legal conversion (awaiting approvals) because it's done from the Codemasters track.

I think that conversion approval is the main problem with most of the Aussie tracks.

Yes Codemaster still holds the license for the V8 supercars. Too bad that codemasters isnt interested in building real racing games. Could be even a bigger hit then WTCC to have those cars scratch build by SimBin

Bram Hengeveld said:
Yes Codemaster still holds the license for the V8 supercars. Too bad that codemasters isnt interested in building real racing games. Could be even a bigger hit then WTCC to have those cars scratch build by SimBin

Yep, real shame.
I could almost guarantee that a V8 Supercar addition to Race 07 would be a huge hit in Aus and NZ, and probably all over the world.

Oh well! I can only dream about it. In the meantime, everybody over here has to make do with rFactor V8 Mod or GTR2 mods.
I don't think Codemasters will ever make a descent V8 Supercar game, and I'm sure they are now only interested in console games anyway.
What a waste of a great license.

V8 Supercars/Oz Tracks

Yep, real shame.
I could almost guarantee that a V8 Supercar addition to Race 07 would be a huge hit in Aus and NZ, and probably all over the world.

Oh well! I can only dream about it. In the meantime, everybody over here has to make do with rFactor V8 Mod or GTR2 mods.
I don't think Codemasters will ever make a descent V8 Supercar game, and I'm sure they are now only interested in console games anyway.
What a waste of a great license.

Trust me, Mates, V8 Supercars would hit it BIG here in the States.... It's what keeps me sane during the winter. It's about the only decent r/r series the Nascar (excuse me- The SPEED) network televises..... I'M also dying to run Bathurst in Race 07

REAL racing also involves turning RIGHT

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing