Australian tracks for Race 07

Bram Hengeveld said:
Yeah Bathurst would be awesome indeed... Havent read anywhere that a conversion is planned :cool:

I have read that someone has been doing it (or has done it) but it is not considered a legal conversion (awaiting approvals) because it's done from the Codemasters track.

I think that conversion approval is the main problem with most of the Aussie tracks.

Bram Hengeveld said:
Yes Codemaster still holds the license for the V8 supercars. Too bad that codemasters isnt interested in building real racing games. Could be even a bigger hit then WTCC to have those cars scratch build by SimBin

Yep, real shame.
I could almost guarantee that a V8 Supercar addition to Race 07 would be a huge hit in Aus and NZ, and probably all over the world.

Oh well! I can only dream about it. In the meantime, everybody over here has to make do with rFactor V8 Mod or GTR2 mods.
I don't think Codemasters will ever make a descent V8 Supercar game, and I'm sure they are now only interested in console games anyway.
What a waste of a great license.

V8 Supercars/Oz Tracks

Yep, real shame.
I could almost guarantee that a V8 Supercar addition to Race 07 would be a huge hit in Aus and NZ, and probably all over the world.

Oh well! I can only dream about it. In the meantime, everybody over here has to make do with rFactor V8 Mod or GTR2 mods.
I don't think Codemasters will ever make a descent V8 Supercar game, and I'm sure they are now only interested in console games anyway.
What a waste of a great license.

Trust me, Mates, V8 Supercars would hit it BIG here in the States.... It's what keeps me sane during the winter. It's about the only decent r/r series the Nascar (excuse me- The SPEED) network televises..... I'M also dying to run Bathurst in Race 07

REAL racing also involves turning RIGHT

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years