F1 2013 Australian Leagues

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris

Premium
Hey,
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any Australian PC Leagues out there? I'm really keen to join a league, but they seem to all be between 5-9pm GMT time, which for me is in the early hours of the morning (2-5am)

Doesn't necessarily have to be Australian, but something with a more friendly timezone.

Cheers!

Edit: Preferably 100% distance

Last edited:
@Dan Hawkins

My XBox is great, it's the perfect platform.

It's in pristine condition too, as it's still in the shop that I didn't buy it from.

As an added bonus, it is also a good platform for the shop workers. They usually stand on the box to enable them to reach the PC components on the shelf that I do want to buy :D

Sorry bout that, lol I've edited the original to specify that I'm looking for PC leagues.

If there are none then that's fine, the AI look a little better than last year, and there's always the terrific mods that this place produces.

So no biggie, I was just curious Becuase I'm hungaroring for something more than AI. ;) (Ooh I love a good pun)

Sorry bout that, lol I've edited the original to specify that I'm looking for PC leagues.

If there are none then that's fine, the AI look a little better than last year, and there's always the terrific mods that this place produces.

So no biggie, I was just curious Becuase I'm hungaroring for something more than AI. ;) (Ooh I love a good pun)

I'm sending you a pm.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years