Australian GT 2018 skin pack

Skins Australian GT 2018 skin pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
enkay74 submitted a new resource:

Australian GT 2018 skin pack - 24 Liveries from the 2018 Australian GT Championship

This pack contains 24 Liveries of cars that were used in the 2018 Australian GT Championship.

Thanks to:

@Rob Fitness for letting me use his #98 Aussie Driver Search Mercedes AMG & Audi R8 LMS

@bm91 for letting me use his #6 Wall Racing Huracan & #58 & #59 YNA McLaren 650S

I may add some of the trophy category cars at a later date but for now 24 skins felt like enough for a good grid. I plan to do the 2019 grid much sooner in the...

Read more about this resource...

First of all, thank you very much for another masterpiece skinpack.
I just wanted to ask which M6 version you think about ("I will probably use a different BMW M6 for the 2019 pack") - the one made by Guerilla Mods?

First of all, thank you very much for another masterpiece skinpack.
I just wanted to ask which M6 version you think about ("I will probably use a different BMW M6 for the 2019 pack") - the one made by Guerilla Mods?
Cheers! I was thinking about using the Guerilla M6 yep, I almost used it for this pack but the template is pretty insane and I had already made most of this livery once before so I took the easy way! Do you know of a better M6 than the Guerilla one or is that currently the best one out there? I haven’t driven it myself but it does look excellent in game....

Agreed, but the new model they use has screwed up interior textures, it will probably be updated in the future I hope. Great work enkay74 to make such a big skinpack!

Agreed, but the new model they use has screwed up interior textures, it will probably be updated in the future I hope. Great work enkay74 to make such a big skinpack!
Thanks, I will have to take it for a drive to see if I want to remake the skin for the 2019 pack.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%