Australian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now!

I am vote what I want... and I voted no Bottas

Of course you can vote who you want but I know that you have habit to vote Max no matter how bad he is racing and that was reason to my my question.:D
If you ask from me what I think about how Max was racing in Australia I don`t think he was the driver of the day simply becourse he made mistake by going wide and loosing opportunity to overtake slow Hamilton with much faster car as lap times and top-speed was showing. :whistling:

Of course you can vote who you want but I know that you have habit to vote Max no matter how bad he is racing and that was reason to my my question.:D
If you ask from me what I think about how Max was racing in Australia I don`t think he was the driver of the day simply becourse he made mistake by going wide and loosing opportunity to overtake slow Hamilton with much faster car as lap times and top-speed was showing. :whistling:

Ahhh it is your obsession for Max... now I understand
the same as last year. I dont care what you think and voted

What worries me more is that without a damaged car (Hamilton), both Mercedes would've been 20 secs ahead of the competition. Speak of a boring season :sleep:

[QUOTE = "Ari Antero, bericht: 2935816, lid: 213550"] Als je niet om anderen geeft, waarom gebruik je dit forum : O_o:[/ QUOTE]

Some opinions are worth it. But not from people who always complain about Max and provoke opinions about Max like you

Ah, Ari is looking everywhere for fights, now it's clear to me.
Not a forum goes by and he is in some lame argument, provoking and run of on his high horse after.

Thread is: "Australian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now!"
I think you should stay on topic and not post your own thoughts about me.:rolleyes:

It seems that https://www.formula1.com/ made also same "lame argument" as I did. :O_o:
"LAP 49/58
Replays show Verstappen has out-braked himself and gone over the grass, and that has cost him dear, with the gap to Hamilton ahead stretching out to 3.5s."

I can see that you voted Max as driver of the day. I voted Bottas as winner and he got also my vote as driver of the day.;)
I don't have orange - or white and blue glasses and also in next race in Bahrain I give my vote to driver who deserves it, I mean any driver including Max.:thumbsup:

Thread is: "Australian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now!"
I think you should stay on topic and not post your own thoughts about me.:rolleyes:

It seems that https://www.formula1.com/ made also same "lame argument" as I did. :O_o:
"LAP 49/58
Replays show Verstappen has out-braked himself and gone over the grass, and that has cost him dear, with the gap to Hamilton ahead stretching out to 3.5s."

I can see that you voted Max as driver of the day. I voted Bottas as winner and he got also my vote as driver of the day.;)
I don't have orange - or white and blue glasses and also in next race in Bahrain I give my vote to driver who deserves it, I mean any driver including Max.:thumbsup:

Dont worry be happy @Ari
Everybody have there favorits to vote. We all love motorracing and this forum we come together to share or hobby Simracing. Lets keep it fun.

All the best! Grtzz muzikant

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back