Australia track?

Has anyone in the community the Australia track for Rally Trophy lying on his HD and could upload it to the RT-section?
...and when we're at it: I also search for the Brno-track (preferably v2.1, the TTrealmod-version) :)

The Australia track is a mistery to me - I read about it in some places, but never saw this mod on NoGrip (well, I had a gap of some 10 years there) and cannot find any further information or a download on the internet. Seems however to be a very well made addon-track.

Looking forward for informations or even the download :geek:

...so, my impression was that some people confused the "New Wales"-stages with Australia - until I saw this video:
It must be a mod of Kenya looking like Australia. It surely is not an original Kenya stage, because the plants and trees look different.
So - does this Australia mod actually exist?

Anyway, another request: anyone having "New Wales 2"? Looks like this:

Hi,
My brother sent me a link to the kind comments you made about the Rallye Raid track which I made. It good to see that people are still getting enjoyment from the Rally Trophy.
I also made other tracks including the New Wales 2, Brno track that was converted from NFS, and some of the Safari Rally tracks.
Australia tracks was meant to be part of the TTrealmod but it never go to that stage. I made, if I recall correctly, 3 or 4 Australia tracks to go into the Russia track. Completely new tracks and they had all new textures. I still have the old pc tower stored in the garage. I shall see if it is possible to get the files off the hard drive.
Regards
Richard

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.0%