Brakes
Brake Pressure: 75%
Front Brake Bias: 54-56%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.6psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.7psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6
Good Tyre management and works perfectly for my style.

Race: The start was very good. I changed the differential adjustment on throttle from 55% to 65% and after the first lap i was in 5th position.

The first pitstop was in lap 13 and i changed tyres from Ultra to Supersoft. Than all the others changed their tyres I found my self in 5th position, because Bottas was out. In lap 21 the Safety Car was in front and I´ve made a mistake. I decided to pit and changed tyres to Ultra because I was on two stop and I saw a chance to improve my postion in race. After pit i was in 11th postion. The other cars didn´t stopped and after 3 laps the Safety Car leaved the course but I stucked in traffic for ten laps. My next pitstop was in lap 38 and I used Supersoft again up to the end. At the end of the race tyre weare was no longer in mangement window because my front wing was a little bit damaged. Perez was disqualified and I was able to close the gap to Sains and Alonso. I overtook Sainz at the start/finishing straight and finally I finished the race in 6th place. On the whole, the first race was very hard but it was a lot of fun for my. The car was very stable and fast. Only the two top teams (Ferrari and Mercedes) are much more faster than me. Until such time as the front wing had been broken, I was 0.4 seconds faster than the McLaren.

Last edited:
I can't understand why you are driving this game . With the time you accomplishes in this game you should sit in an real F1 car, and drive for real.. You would be amomg the 6. best. Amazing ! Last race in Australia number six was Magnussen with 1:23.187. So all I can say its WOW! I'm not near your time, on the contrary, far, far behind. Have a good time :)

Great setup indeed
With my new Thrustmaster T300RS is a pleasure. Car is very stable and after two laps i was below 1.26.000 for the first time ever since i play formula one game. Do an 1.24.100 after my second attempt.
I do this time with my Sauber Alfa Romeo

Car
Williams

Condition
Dry

Distance
100%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 7
Rear Wing Angle: 6

Differential
On throttle: 80%
Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Front Suspension: 6
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes

Brake Pressure: 90
Front Brake Bias: 61%

Tyre Pressures

Front Tyre Pressure: 22.6
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1

Weight Distribution

Notes: Helllo! I'm back. Like always I'm using an Xbox controller with ABS brakes, full traction and auto gears. Put the difficulty on 90% for my Williams career, hoping for a harder time (than my 2017 career), but again I find myself fighting the Ferrari's, Mercs and Red Bulls. Won the race, but only because Lewis broke down in front of me.

Could be better .. but it was the first setup and it takes time to get used to how the car feels to different settings when a new game is released. It feels good to drive, which is the main thing. Like last year, I'm only upgrading the durability aspects of R&D. Enjoy!

Car
Williams

Condition
Dry

Distance
100%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 7
Rear Wing Angle: 6

Differential
On throttle: 80%
Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Front Suspension: 6
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes

Brake Pressure: 90
Front Brake Bias: 61%

Tyre Pressures

Front Tyre Pressure: 22.6
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1

Weight Distribution

Hi Kyle,

Glad to see that you've decided to return and share your setups for this year. I don't have 2018 yet, but this will be the first place I come when I do.

I've been using your setups for the last three or four years, if memory serves, so just wanted to let you know that the time and effort you put into this is very much appreciated.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%