F1 2012 Austin track. what do ya think?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
holy crap i love this track. what do you guys think? lots of blind apexes, quick changes of direction, a few long straights. some compromising turns to make the preceding turn faster. multiple apex turns. good elevation changes.

I like it too. I didn't think I would when I watched the videos. But instead it's interesting and challenging.
There are only a couple of places where I would have preferred it if it were a bit more "flowing" instead of hainv those hard hairpins (I haven't memorized the turn numbers and the game is off and I am lazy, basically).

But overall I enjoyed it and I am slowly getting better as I learn better lines.

The AI on the other hand, seem to ahve some serious issues with the final hairpin at teh end of the back straight. They pass me and gain almost a second on me, then I can easily pass them on the inside every single time and gain back the position. Once I did it to 3 cars. No human driver would fall for that trick every time. They should have a few more ways to approach and defend that corner or it's too easy.

It's like a mix of Turkey and Hockenheim and some other places. I love it myself. Can't wait to learn it a bit better.

It's a true F1 track, wild and untamed, with elevation changes and fast flowing turns. But what I can't figure out is why it's in Texas, heh. But it looks nice, I kinda like the setting actually.

It's like a mix of Turkey and Hockenheim and some other places. I love it myself. Can't wait to learn it a bit better.

It's a true F1 track, wild and untamed, with elevation changes and fast flowing turns. But what I can't figure out is why it's in Texas, heh. But it looks nice, I kinda like the setting actually.

Also with a little bit of Suzuka with those S turns. I love this track and can't wait for the actual F1 race there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back