Cars Austin/Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pessio submitted a new resource:

Austin/Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec - Austin/Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec

Austin/Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec

Full Race Spec, race engine capable of 120bhp, 150nm of torque at 5000rpm. Racing suspensions ( as real ) adjustable in height and camber.
Rollbar fitted, Aftermarket RPM Smiths Gauge, racing seats and racing steering wheel. New shiny minilites with vintage racing Dunlop shoes. Engine cut-off.
All physics data reworked, close to reality engine torque graph, real suspensions and correct drivetrain. Build with Mini Miglia and Seven lap times...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

Yep most of his mod (probably all) are ripped from other games (Rfactor, FM4..)

So maybe i have to thank someone else.. bad to know. Btw, the original cooper S is really well done car, proper sound, good physics and handling

Yeah, pretty sure it's a Forza rip.
I'm not sure, model structure has stuff like body_mini\body_hr_sub10\_$$3DSimED$$_\_$$3DSimED$$_ in it which means it went through that (typical ripper) tool. But the main UV map is not efficient enough for a professionally made model, half of it is empty. And no yellow RGB map!

Interior texture is named interior_lod0.png tho which is typical Forza nomenclature.

1.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

Why keeping this mod alive here if it's ripped from Forza ?

Feel free to report it. I'm sad about that. I spent a whole week doing physics, textures and model changes/adds. Of course is a brand new car. But yeah, the original one is frome Geroda74, and at this point, maybe a rip.

Made some more additions to increase the level of detail even more! Added some more bump mapping and a few other parts (i.e. bonnet latches, left side mirror, oil cooler, etc..). Created an extension file (and made a few KN5 mods) so now we can have full functioning lighting (i.e. turn signals, highbeam/ignition dash lights, dome light), working water temp gauge, animated gear stick, etc...

Raised lettering on front signal lenses
front signal.jpg

Added a left side mirror, as well as some mods to the interior
left side mirror.jpg

Added a Cooper 'S' spec oil cooler
oil cooler.jpg

Raised lettering on tail light lenses and chrome 3D philips head screws
tail light.jpg

Added bonnet latches
bonnet latches.jpg

Detailed Dunlop CR65 5.00 L-10 tyres, added KAD brake calipers & cross drilled brake discs (with brake glow)
Dunlop CR65 5.00 L-10.jpg

Changed the bonnet badge background to black (as it should be)
bonnet badge.jpg

Last edited:
Great work maan. And so easy for you! Can u share to me? We can built togheter! Worked hard today for new real mirrors and some tweaks in suspensions and gravity center

Great work maan. And so easy for you! Can u share to me? We can built togheter! Worked hard today for new real mirrors and some tweaks in suspensions and gravity center

Glad you like it. So easy for me? Not really, I've been tweaking things all week since you released version 1.0. Then you released version 1.1, and I had to apply all my changes to that one! Wasn't expecting an update so soon. :D

Sure, we can build the car together! :)

You are making new mirrors? I was going to tackle them next, but if you're doing them, I'll hold off.

Here's my modded files ---> https://www.dropbox.com/s/shfxcdz9rb0h2dn/mini_cooper.rar?dl=0

cheers!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 91 9.5%