Austin Mini Cooper S FIA App.K Historic Racing

Cars Austin Mini Cooper S FIA App.K Historic Racing 2.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pessio submitted a new resource:

'64 Austin Mini Cooper S Fia App.K Spec - '64 Austin Mini Cooper S Fia App.K Spec

View attachment 316285 View attachment 316286 View attachment 316287 View attachment 316288 View attachment 316289 View attachment 316284 View attachment 316283

Now built from scratch, this mod certainly represents the best representation of a period correct racing mini in the whole panorama of racing sims.

150 Nm of torque for 120 bhp in so much little body. Easy and fun to drive, but difficult to master! Never...

Read more about this resource...

Fun car. But there seems to be something wrong with the right rear view mirror (reversed) ?
And skins that were made for the previous posted model (Rusty and Monte Carlo 37 don't seem to fit any more).

Last edited:
thanks mate, no, sadly even if i worked to match the old textures, model is slighty different in proportions, so u have to remodel texture, easy task tho, only move some things

Finally the real deal instead of Rover, Can am etc. I am currently building a FIA App K Mini, so very delighted to see this. However there is a few things i like to mention.

First of all, the weight of the car. It should be 620 kg for a Mk1. Mk2 is around 660 kg :o)
Second of all, the Britax Cooper shouldn't be in this skin pack. Britax was in the late 60's and not in App K

Appreciate your work very much, just annoys me to see that Britax :o)

Finally the real deal instead of Rover, Can am etc. I am currently building a FIA App K Mini, so very delighted to see this. However there is a few things i like to mention.

First of all, the weight of the car. It should be 620 kg for a Mk1. Mk2 is around 660 kg :o)
Second of all, the Britax Cooper shouldn't be in this skin pack. Britax was in the late 60's and not in App K

Appreciate your work very much, just annoys me to see that Britax :o)
Ahaha, yes! You're building one? Lucky you! I've to check weight, even the real one ( driver included ). Curious about britax ( mine is for historic races, not a 60 repro ), when it apperead and in what class?

Love the car, @Pessio. Glad you dug deep and found faith in your own abilities.
Couple of things you might want to consider for an update maybe:

The driver feels huge in VR (I know he's sitting in a Mini, lol). He's got these massive basketball shoulders that look odd in VR. He seems scaled up by 5% or so. Am I imagining things?

The mirror shake is maybe a little over the top. Works well on the gearstick but maybe tone the mirror shake down a tad? Flipped wing mirror reflections have already been mentioned.

The steering wheel slips through the driver's hands slightly instead of the rotation matching the hand positions exactly. Changing the lock in [data/driver3d config] to 360 (from the default 450) solves this, ie:
[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360

Lastly (and more concerning for me) the car always loads onto the track fine but three times out of four will crash back to CM when I press the 'start' button. Very weird.

Last edited:
thanks! i'll dig out your advices. All tracks crashing mate? strange.
Yeah, I think I had it with your last Mini too. Trying a few things to see if I can work out why it happens.

One small detail I forgot to mention before: I don't think the speedo needle tracks parallel to the dial all the way around. It seems to start flat but the 'pointy end' of the needle seems to raise up as it tracks around the dial. Not by much, just a few mm, but enough for it to look weird in VR. Could you look at this too please? Alignment might be slightly out.

Lastly (and more concerning for me) the car always loads onto the track fine but three times out of four will crash back to CM when I press the 'start' button. Very weird.

For what it's worth, this may not have anything at all to do with the car. I get this occasionally as well, sometimes with only Kunos content, launching from CM.

Ahaha, yes! You're building one? Lucky you! I've to check weight, even the real one ( driver included ). Curious about britax ( mine is for historic races, not a 60 repro ), when it apperead and in what class?

Thanks! :o) The Britax was in 69' if i remember correct and it was on a Mk2 Mini

Hi Nice car , thx you for your hardwork, but i have question, about the "extension" folder , is it at the right place in the car folder? Usually this folder is in main asseto corsa folder on others mods, that why my question ;)

Hi Nice car , thx you for your hardwork, but i have question, about the "extension" folder , is it at the right place in the car folder? Usually this folder is in main asseto corsa folder on others mods, that why my question ;)
Don t know if it s the "right place" but everything in that folder work perfectly so i bet is good! Thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.5%