Austin Mini Cooper S FIA App.K Historic Racing

Cars Austin Mini Cooper S FIA App.K Historic Racing 2.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Pessio I love this car but I'm still having the same problem with it as I did with the previous Forza mesh version. When I select the car it loads fine and appears on the track with all the normal pre-start menus, working audio etc. But as soon as I hit the 'start' button it immediately crashes back to the Content Manager menus, taking quite a few seconds of spinning egg-timer to do so. Repeat the above without changing the track or deselecting the car and it works fine. It just doesn't want to work properly the first time the car is selected.
Very weird. Any ideas? I don't get this with any other cars I've driven.

I have no knowledge about this car, almost. But it is believable to me. It is very strange how front end pulls out of the turns when you oversteer, even when you are steering at the opposite direction at that time. I thought that there could be too much tire flex, or something about relaxation length. But on the other hand it looks somehow natural when you are considerign that it has more weight on the front and low polar inertia.

And I will never understand how you can produce a mod that seems fairly good so fast.

Enjoying this little car a lot...
@Pessio
any plans to reintroduce this version too ?

morris.png

i'd love, but is not really period correct with arches, and doing another model only with different rims and badges in the end isn't worth so much. But i suffer a bit sain' this

Would looking into the CSP .kn5 replacements make it more palatable? The arches could be added on a skin-by-skin basis, then, and wouldn't require a whole separate vehicle in game. :)

This is so cool, cute and well made!:)

All the little details are really perfect, I admire how you are able to make such a beautiful model, I've tried working a bit in 3DS Max and google SketchUp, but it really takes skills and patience!

As I just finished 2½ years of restoring a MK1 Cooper S, I can tell it is totally like sitting in the real thing when seeing this i VR - and the sound is just spot on!:):)

BUT - I live in a "right side" country and therefore have the steering wheel in the left side, are there any way I can pay you to make a model with LHD? And how much would it cost?:)

Here are a pic of my car - in the LBL 6D trim, but I only used the rally car as a loose template, as I didn't really like some of the details of the original - and I like the fact that I can turn it back to stock in a few minutes:)
156630148046532800_resized.jpg

This is so cool, cute and well made!:)

All the little details are really perfect, I admire how you are able to make such a beautiful model, I've tried working a bit in 3DS Max and google SketchUp, but it really takes skills and patience!

As I just finished 2½ years of restoring a MK1 Cooper S, I can tell it is totally like sitting in the real thing when seeing this i VR - and the sound is just spot on!:):)

BUT - I live in a "right side" country and therefore have the steering wheel in the left side, are there any way I can pay you to make a model with LHD? And how much would it cost?:)

Here are a pic of my car - in the LBL 6D trim, but I only used the rally car as a loose template, as I didn't really like some of the details of the original - and I like the fact that I can turn it back to stock in a few minutes:)
156630148046532800_resized.jpg
Hi, what is your opinion on rear end being so loose? I was just on historic races and it had a Mini class. Those cars did not drift at all.

yes, the effect is a bit exaggerated ( keep in mind u push a 3 meters car in turns at 150km/h anyway ).
i did a little on the loose style to make it more challenging, or the reusult would be a litte too easy to drive.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%