Austin Mini Cooper S 1275 '64

Cars Austin Mini Cooper S 1275 '64 1.1 Limited

Login or Register an account to download this content
check CSP > graphic adjustments > Multiplier for car LOD, and check that is 100 at least.
Check also other lod settings.
As Kyuubeey said it have to disappear at 1k not, before. Other cars have lods, this not for the moment, but is still set at 1km fade

"classic Pessio's Beta, no LODS, and maybe never "

Never say "Never"! I thought of saving you the trouble and to thank you for the work - I did the lods B and C
lod1.jpg

and exact collider. Open the attached with 7z.

Also for this street 1275 Cooper I found data that confirmed my suspicion that the steering ratio is too big. The turning circle should go from >12 m to < 9 m so the driving feel is more nippy.

Cheers!

Attachments

• austin_mini_cooper_s_lodB.7z.txt
    2 MB · Views: 83
  • austin_mini_cooper_s_lodC.7z.txt
    757.3 KB · Views: 87
  • lod2.jpg
    lod2.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
@alekabul

Auto-generated LODs, which those almost certainly are, shouldn't be used IIRC. They look like crap and some even increase the object count, defeating the point.

The wheel turn angles are literally within 0.1deg of spec. It's 23deg and 20deg nominal. Shouldn't have changed from that but you can check it if you want. I doubt the 1275 S differed much at all from other Mk1s or the Mk2 which is almost identical spec, but you're free to go find me specs for that specifically if you're so sure.

Ignore turning radius completely. Physics under 10km/h or so simply don't work correctly in simulators. As things near 0, the error gets bigger and you need to often incorporate different "low speed physics" so nothing divides or multiplies by 0.

On that note, ignore braking distances, and also 0-100 completely. Partly due to low speed physics (Launching from a stop and braking to a stop don't work correctly quite often), partly because ABS simply doesn't work how it does IRL; but also from the massive error present in that kind of testing in general.

What is exactly your issue? You just don't like to have a RHD car ingame and would prefer it to be LHD, or your cockpit camera for some reason is showing in the left side of the car instead of right where the wheel is?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 382 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.4%