Austin Formula One Grand Prix

Let's ove the discussion to the correct thread...

This is getting off topic. We should probably make a COTA thread to discuss the track.

OT: It's clear the F1 calendar is the way it is because of the different climates and seasons of each country. That's why New Jersey and Montreal are back to back and all the European races are pretty close together.

Here´s a better version.

T3-T10 is high and med-speed esses. T15-T19 is a layout in honor off Turn 8 at Turkey.
Sure there are some straights, it has to be.

Long straight is 1km, the rest are really minute.

I'm loving this track already, i didn't need to see past T1 and it's looking awesome! Elevation is such a huge factor, i mean, even Abu Dhabi would be a good track if it only had decent elevation changes. T6 looks faster in the layout and my heavily criticised T12-15 is way better than i thought. Looks like USA gets a real gem... Looking forward of seeing this first live and then maybe with a bit of luck to get a chance to drive on it virtually.

Wow that's one hell of a steep climb into turn 1 lol. That's roughly 100ft up and then you go down about 50ft coming out of it. Turn two looks like it should be interesting though because you'll be coming downhill heading into it and probably close to flat out. I hope this track finishes soon so we can see what it looks like.

Just noticed that myself Danny. I hope this works out great, we haven't had a race in America in about 5 years and I'm ready to see the cars again without having to get my passport out to go to Canada.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back