RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

My apologies Eric, I should of said race official delegates I’m not going to start bringing names in but they shouldn't started to advance sessions 1hour before the should and couldn’t grasp the time zones, really what I mean is that all racers should wait for who ever is authorised to moderate the session before requesting to advance onwards.

As much my fault really Chris. I was supposed to make sure it changed at the right time but I was eating dinner and came back to people voting for qualy.

Was a good funn..:doublethumb:.i started last because i had alot of fuel and hard tires....and i wanted to go slow in 1rst lap...but in lap 2 i spined and hited a wall with right rear and got a major suspension problem.I didnt pit and go on...but when i was closing to Szabo i have lost control in a corner because of the suspension and lost front wing,just 10 min before the finish....i got out because the corner where i lost control was only 30 sec after the start line so i didnt want to do a lap in that condition for safety of others...:thumb:
Anyway grats to winner and podium,i had funn in a way...hehehe.The best feeling was when i ovetaked FM cars:tongue:....:banana:

Chris, next time you ran the last part in neutral then you just can make it.

Totally worn out now.

qualifiyng i messed up by hitting ESC

Race started 7th and had to wait a while to go by the formula master cars.
Then i was overtaken by Chris and Dinca. (was goiing straight into the tyres, slowly luckely).

Made a couple of spuns so could not gain any time.
Had my pitstop in the middle of the race and changed my tyres to another compound and was about 15sec faster with it however i had to be carefull because XD motorhealth was already on 1%. And the last 3 rounds on 0%. (started with 3% ?? totally confused by it since in practice sessions motorhealth was around 99%)

Anyway i was lucky that Chris was out of fuel. (last corners i saw him slowing down i thought lets give it a try and ignoring XD motorhealth)

I agree great race everyone. Grats Michal in F1 and Bram in FM.

My strategy was start on softs and pit half way for new softs and fuel.

Was keeping up with Michal at first but made a small mistake that gave him a few seconds lead. Towards the middle of the race he made a mistake and I passed him. I was pitting that lap but I missed the pit entrance!!! I had to back up and he caught me up again in the pits - where i guess he went for repairs. He left in front of me.

Because of the mess up on pit entry I came out behind Dinca and Nigel. I gave chase and passed Nigel and was closing a bit on Dinca when I made a mistake at the 2nd left hander after the 2nd sector time. Suspension damage! There were three laps to go. The car was a pig but I decided to try and get it to the line without repairs.

On the next lap i spun and hit the rear. It felt like I had a puncture. I had already given up catching Dinca but still hoped to keep in front of Nigel. Two laps with a car that was very hard to drive. I had to drive most places at half throttle and a gear below normal, but luckily it could still go quite fast in a straight line.

Last lap Dinca crashed, and I was up in second with Nigel closing fast. Luckily I kept it on the road and Nigel's tyres were shot, so I crossed the line in second.

Great fun. The Ring is a real challenge in any car in any weather. Congratulations to all who made it to the finish, or almost..

:D

dtm_racing.jpg

Servername: RaceDepartment.com DTM
Class: FVR DTM v1.2 -> download
Track: Sachsenring '67 -> download
Practice: 15 minutes to join ( 19:00 GMT ) - Server will be setup the evening before to practice
Qualification: 15 minutes Superpole
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2x20mins
Race-1 weather: Dry for most of the session. Expect light rain towards the end.
Race-2 weather: Wet track from the earlier session. However, no rain.

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Race Results can be found here after the race -> RESULTS

Signups
  1. Driver: Bob Hutchins
  2. Driver: Kemal Demir
  3. Driver: Dave Stephenson
  4. Driver: Nigel Atkins
  5. Driver: Ross McGregor
  6. Driver: Dan Coldrick
  7. Driver: David Zafiu
  8. Driver: Nick Deeley
  9. Driver: Tom Watts
  10. Driver: Michael Herrmann
  11. Driver: Wayne Reed
  12. Driver: Dinca Andrei
  13. Driver:
  14. Driver:
  15. Driver:
  16. Driver:
  17. Driver:
  18. Driver:
  19. Driver:
  20. Driver:
  21. Driver:
  22. Driver:
  23. Driver:
  24. Driver:
  25. Driver:

fatntasic race, i usualy avoid the F1`s but couldn`t resist trying them at Nordy :D

started 4th but got to much wheel spin and 3 FM cars got past, but they kindly gave me room on the straights to get past. i started with medium fronts hard rears and 108L so took it easy 1st lap.
by the end of lap 1 i was 3rd and started to push more but could keep up with the 2 infront and was hoping they where pitting. mid race Dinca caught me and past but he was so fast i couldn`t keep up. then i passed Graham who had pitted and on that lap top 4 where close together, but half way round i spun putting me behind Graham again. at the start of the last lap i got my 1st tyre warning i had considerd pitting to make life easyer but as i was catting Graham i decided to just go for it. as i lapped Bram i was only 8secs behind but to much throttle and my rears let go and i spun again letting Bram back past, so gave up on catching Graham andgave Bram a nice tow down the long straight lol

Thanks to eric for comming up with this great race :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline