RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Really Fun Stuff tonight!

Q'd in the top 3 which was a bit of a surprise for me based on Practice times.

R1 got a good start and was soon leading with an incident between Rhys and Yves that nearly collected me. Keith and I just slammed on each other to whole race. I'll have to do a video to give it justice as I couldn't possibly write it all down. MAde a mistake on the final lap asfter getting a great run on Keith thru the KINK and slurped up the draft and out braked myself and gave 2nd to Yves.

R2: Well this was not what I had hoped for. Clean racing til I followed James off track and bent the steering. This lead to morer problems trying to feel out the car and what it would do on a dangerously fast track. I had to pit early then had anotehr off to set me back to 12th. Finished 10th and thats the best I could really manage.

Had a great time racing with you guys! See you all soon!

Great fun racing tonight with terrific battles across the grid.

Started my first practice about 1 1/2 hours before race and went from 119.5 to 117.0 just before Quali (Superpole).

Did I ever mention how much I hate superpole because I can really goof it up at times. Well anyone on teamspeak tonight knows first hand. I badly overshot a turn on a pretty good lap till then and of course I followed that with a few off color comments to myself as my wife entered the room and decided to correct me clearly heard by all on teamspeak. Now my lap was really screwed because everyone on teamspeak was laughing hysterically not to mention any names Eric, Keith, Michael, Rhys and then me still trying to finish my lap for like 15th place. It was a funny moment and my wife finally got even with me for all my nonsense.

Race-1
Started well from 13th I think and was up to 4th or 5th in about 1/2 a lap. Was hit hard in the breaking point off the back straight by Ludvig taking me out to the wall. Got back on where I started around 13th and started pushing hard to catch the group with Paul, Kevin, Mark, Glen and Willie. Caught that group and had nice battles with Paul and Kevin before and after the pit to get up to 7th. A few laps to go was closing on Michael in 6th but ran out of track to finish 7th. Great Fun

Race-2
Started 2nd and moved to 1st at start with a very fast Rhys giving chase. Had a couple of nice laps battling Rhys who was giving loads of pressure. We were in a drag race to the 1st turn with Rhys carrying the momentum on the inside. As I turned in we had minor contact and I left the turn and returned back in 4th. I should have lifted so I told Rhys to continue when he asked if it was his fault. It was just good racing no foul either way. I'm glad he continue as Rhys ended up winning the race and I was very satisfied to get 3rd.
Had great battles all race with James Chang (very Clean) and again with Paul Wood who seems to have upped his pace lately and at the very end with Yves tracking me down all the way to the line.
Very fun night and entertaining.:rolleyes:

Quali : great time and take the pole.

Race : I keep the first position during 10 min with Dariusz which is really close. I make a mistake and lose the control in t1 and so lose the first position at 5 sec of Dariusz. I reduce the gap at 3 sec but make an other mistake during lapping somebody. Dariusz make one too and before the pit, I am only at 3 sec of him.
I pit one lap before and I am surprise to see that I take the first position with a confortable advance (10 sec).
I decide to have a peace driving to the end for win the event.

Thanks Dave, RD and all the drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back