Resource icon

Skins Aussie Racing Cars Series 2018 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MadBronco submitted a new resource:

Aussie Racing Cars Series 2018 - 25 skins from the 2018 season

I am pleased to upload my skinpack for the ARC Camaro, which is based off the 2018 Australian Racing Car Series.

The pack consists of 25 cars all painted as accurately as i could from pictures i found online, the series uses more body shapes than just the Camaro. So i have painted the cars using other bodies ie, Mustang, Nissan etc onto the Camaro to make a fuller pack, obviously i had to use a little artist license to get these to look right. Each car has the correct sunvisor and driver...

Read more about this resource...

what am i doing wrong. Aussie race cars icon comes up but no cars?installed game data files and series files
Sorry to hear you are having a problem. The only thing i can suggest is to double check the files location, it sounds like the series files are correct as the series icon is showing. So maybe check the game data files are correct.

Folder "2018" should be in the following location:
GameData/Vehicles/ARC_Camaro/Teams

As a quick test i removed the 2018 folder and fired the game up and i got the series icon but no cars, so i think the location of the 2018 folder could be the problem, if not then sorry i don't know what to suggest.

hi there
ive down loaded and extracted files for assetto corsa ARC2018
i pasted into the content folder under cars
i have a new icon (not arc) in cars selection showing as unknown with no cars to select
would really like to get the 28 aussie cars up there
cheers

hi there
ive down loaded and extracted files for assetto corsa ARC2018
i pasted into the content folder under cars
i have a new icon (not arc) in cars selection showing as unknown with no cars to select
would really like to get the 28 aussie cars up there
cheers
This mod is for AMS and it looks like you are trying to use it with AC!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%