Resource icon

Skins Aussie Legends XY Falcon 1971 Skins 2019-10-10

Login or Register an account to download this content
bears submitted a new resource:

Aussie Legends XY Falcon 1971 Skins - Aussie Legends XY Falcon 1971 Skins

Ok its Bathurst this weekend so I thought I would clean these off my hard drive :) 17 Falcon XY skins from 1971 I think I covered every Falcon in the great race even an auto that raced in another class (the Lister - Seldon car.

Cars will show up in the below location if you don't want that just comment out the category and or classes lines. If anyone one out there is talented enough I am sure these Falcons would love some Toranas to play with hint hint ;-)

This is one of my favourite RF2...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Bears. Did you make these? Do you have the XY template? I cannot find it anywhere? It would be great if you could point me to a download link.
Thanks for any help

Once again thanks Bears. I finally managed to download the rest of the Aussie Legends templates. I'm now going to learn to make some skins for this great mod. Much appreciated.

Solved the issue with the file sizes...apologies. Hi there, these skins are outstanding and I would love to be able to use them. However, after downloading and placing all 9 Aussie Legends mods in the packages folder, only the E49 Charger and HQ Monaro are their proper file size and show up in the launcher & in-game. The remaining 7 cars (.rfcmp files) all show a file size of 283 kb. I was hoping to reach out seeing if there is an explanation for these Improper file sizes and why they don't appear in the rF2 laucher/in-game. Thank you.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years