rF2 Aussie Legends @ Mid-Ohio - Thu 24 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I tried the above ( empty BIN64 folder ) reinstalled the cars.. Didn't make any difference.

I then discovered the 2 links for the track ( on this page ) is 2 different track versions ( i have the steam version. Ver 2.02 ) the other dropbox version is 2.01.

I then deleted the 2,02 version ..But now it wont download the Mod for this Race :O_o::barefoot::coffee:

Now comes my question. What version is on the server ?????
Did you delete the mod for this track/car combo from packages folder?
TBH, I'm still learning about setting up the rF2 dedi. I had the choice of 2 versions of the track. I thought I put the later off these 2 versions on the dedi and linked it in the thread. This is not a guarantee, however, that the latest version on the RD rF2 content data base, is the same as the latest version available on Steam... if you follow?
Aw NVM, I'll take a look. :)

I can confirm that the dedi is running v2.02.
I have updated the Link in the OP to the correct download address.
Cheers. :thumbsup:

:ninja:'d ya.

No I haven't deleted Track/ car combo ( just checked its there ) so what version is used by the server ??

Since there is linked 2 different versions

So to be clear, I will need to re-download the track?
No, the track version on the server has not changed. It's the same as it always was. The only thing that was incorrect, was that the "Download" button in the OP was linked to an older version (I've corrected that now). If you have successfully joined the server for this event already this week, you will not need to change anything. :thumbsup:

(To everybody) It's always a good idea to pop onto the server in advance (a day or two before the event), just to check that you have everything in place. This will ensure that you have a good practice session and no last minute adjustments will need to be made. That should make for a calm and relaxed race preparation, and a more enjoyable experience for everybody. :)

No, I downloaded the track last saturday from the Op link. So I will need to re-downloaded. Do i need to delete the current one?

No, I downloaded the track last saturday from the Op link. So I will need to re-downloaded. Do i need to delete the current one?
Ah OK, I would delete it, yes. The game will download the correct version, when you join the server, but if you'd rather download and install it in advance, that's fine too. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%