rF2 Aussie Legends @ Mid-Ohio - Thu 24 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi Denis!
I want to join, awesome (and a litle bit sick) cars!!!
One question: All the cars can i use on the race? Its a lot of possibilities and wide range of power...
Good question mate. In the opening post, under "Cars", I entered "Aussie Legends - Group C".
Whilst this is not that easy to spot, we are not currently able to split the other versions of the cars and remove them from the server. Hopefully, this kind of thing will be possible, when the new UI comes out.

Its so cool messing with the ARBs and suspension and watching the cars wheels lift off the ground on the instant replay. Its a really cool feature of RF2 the instant replay. I think AMS also has it.

I can enter the server but often my game freezes when I press the Race button ---nothing happens--then i have to close down the game.. out of 3 I have only managed to get on track 1 time...No problems on other server..

I can enter the server but often my game freezes when I press the Race button ---nothing happens--then i have to close down the game.. out of 3 I have only managed to get on track 1 time...No problems on other server..
Hi Stig, this sounds like something which has been happening to people, since an update which dropped, back in December. For some people, turning off shadows is a solution (not really acceptable, but...), for others, there is a .dll in Bin64 which needs to be removed. S397 advice is to do this and verify files. There is a thread on this topic, over at S397 forums.

Hope you can get it sorted buddy, please let us know. :thumbsup:

I tried the above ( empty BIN64 folder ) reinstalled the cars.. Didn't make any difference.

I then discovered the 2 links for the track ( on this page ) is 2 different track versions ( i have the steam version. Ver 2.02 ) the other dropbox version is 2.01.

I then deleted the 2,02 version ..But now it wont download the Mod for this Race :O_o::barefoot::coffee:

Now comes my question. What version is on the server ?????

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back