AC [AUS Server] Lotus Evora GX @ Vallelunga - Suday 8 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
lotus-evora-gx-main.jpg

"Kunos' R&D Workplace will play host to GT2's little brother: The light and nimble Grand Am Spec Evora GX."

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 20 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
Cars: Lotus Evora GX
Track: Vallelunga

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 19:20 AEST (09:20 GMT)
Qualifying: 19:50 AEST (09:50 GMT)
Race: 20:05 AEST (10:05 GMT) 20 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. David Armstrong
  3. Noel Spence
  4. Sun Levi
  5. Available
  6. Available
  7. Available
  8. Available
  9. Available
  10. Available
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available

Last edited:
Reminder: This event is tonight, if anyone would like to join us for some epic racing with this terrific car.

Last edited:
chris look at this if your pedals are spikinghttp://basherboards.com/PF1

Thanks Noel.
I've been having problems with them for the past few days.

I cleaned the throttle pedal this morning and it cured it for a while, but now it's sticking again. Ugh.

Well, I'm going one better and inquiring about a warranty replacement. :)

And with that in mind, the way the pedals are behaving, I cannot race in this event tonight because it's undrivable. :( Which really sucks because I was looking forward to driving this car :(

i also had that problem a few years ago cleaning helped for a while , but then they played up again .But what i did was replace the pots with new ones i got from a british site quite cheap also , but they have since gone under , but warranty sounds good hmm maybe there still goinghttp://www.thesimshop.com/

Well my pedals seem to have settled down, so i'll give this event a shot tonight, and if they play up too much then I'll have to pull out.

You wanna race with us tonight @Noel Spence ?

I have a Driving Force GT and my brake pedal use to spike like crazy, It was killing me, this was like 2 months ago, I sprayed WD 40 onto it and never had any problem since.

Yeah I've completely taken the throttle pedal apart and have cleaned the potentiometer with switch cleaner. Did this about 2 months ago, and it's started kicking up again.

I think I might try and wrap the potentiometers with something when I put it back together because I think it's dust and dirt getting in there that's causing it.

Is pretty annoying though. Logitech support has been utterly utterly useless in helping me get a replacement.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 233 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%