AC [AUS Server] GT3 @ Monza - Fri 20th June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium

"Friday Night is GT3 night, and this week it takes place at one of the fastest race tracks in the world: Autodromo Nazionale Monza. Where GT3 cars will routinely reach speeds in excess of 260 km/h."

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • Minimum number of sign ups for event to go ahead: 5
  • Please Note: Running wide on the exit of Ascari in this event is NOT permitted. No more than 2 wheels may leave the boundaries of the track (white lines) at any one time. This will be policed. Exceptions can be made for abnormal conditions (I.e. Avoiding a collision ahead).
Cars: BMW Z4 GT3 - McLaren MP4-12C GT3 - Lotus Evora GTC
Track: Monza

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 20 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. David Armstrong
  3. Sun Levi
  4. Tony Binelli
  5. Jack Trooper
  6. Frédéric Garnier
  7. Pablo Cortes
  8. Available
  9. Available
  10. Available
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available
  23. Available
  24. Available

Last edited:
Like i said in the other one if your guys need an extra driver i will try and convince mother but can't promise anything

It's little bit boring for them to watch me punting around the back of a pack.
Though one day I would love my son to come out and participate in practice before our races. He's only 8 and about 1-2 seconds a lap slower than me in F1-2013. Actually he is more consistent.
I will train him up in the Formula Abarth and it will be like FP1 at a GP. Get him amongst the big boys. From watching me race he knows all your names and who is quicker than who.

He'll be going to Riccardo's high school.
My friends give me sh*t that I just want to swan around the pits like Jenson's father did, with a couple of super models hanging round. Gotta get the pink shirt out in preparation.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 138 13.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 142 13.8%