AC [AUS Server] Formula Abarth @ Nurburgring GP - Sat 21st June

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What did you try? really easy to fix

download the new file from here http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/rivali-ov1-info-app-v3-0-new.3219/, make sure you extract it from its zip file and save it to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\OV1Info\third_party

The file after you extract it from the zip should be called sim_info.py, just overwrite the existing one in the above folder. I attached a picture of my folder.

so basically download the rivali-ov1info-v3.0.zip from the bottom of the page of the link I gave you, then extract the zip and you should be left with the file called sim_info.py. Simply copy and paste that file into the above folder and overwrite the one already there.

Good luck

Attachments

• OV1 fix.JPG
    OV1 fix.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 225
cheers tony it overwrites a lot of files but it still ends up as sim_info i tried a file from another guy but it still ends up the same , dont worry mate i am sure they will come out with a proper fix for do dos like me cheers tony

cheers tony already tried that file several times , but gave it another shot and zilch it just does not want to work for me,the ovi is there in game but all info is missing cheers for trying tony

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back