AC [AUS Server] Formula Abarth @ Nurburgring GP - Sat 21st June

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
image.jpg

Saturday night is Open-Wheeler night!
"This week sees us take on 15 laps of the Baby 'Ring with the Tatuus FA01. With lots of down-force combined with high speed corners, this combination sorts the men out from the boys, all the while generating fantastic racing."

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • Minimum number of sign ups for event to go ahead: 4
Cars: Formula Abarth
Track: Nurburgring GP

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 15 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Tony Binelli
  3. David Armstrong
  4. Jamie Pyatt
  5. Jack Trooper
  6. Sun Levi
  7. Noel Spence
  8. Ashley Cowan
  9. Michael Stead
  10. Justin Talent
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available
  23. Available
  24. Available

Last edited:
:cry: Not sure I can make this as the latest update has made AC unplayable on my system. It keeps randomly crashing, and my FPS is now stuttering awfully.

:cry: Not sure I can make this as the latest update has made AC unplayable on my system. It keeps randomly crashing, and my FPS is now stuttering awfully.
That sucks man :(
I've actually noticed a frame rate increase.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
@Tony Binelli @Jamie Pyatt @Jack Trooper @Sun Levi @Ashley Cowan @Michael Stead

If too many are, then perhaps we should postpone this event?
Also with this new update, the collision system has been completely turned off, so you can just run straight through each others cars. Which kind of eliminates the point of wheel to wheel racing.
Perhaps another reason to postpone and wait for a fix?

The developers are aware of this problem, so it may be a day or two before it's resolved. They're usually pretty quick with their hot fixes, but I don't want to speak for them as I have no clue how complex this problem is.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, Mine is running better than ever, I was actually so happy because all the random stuttering is gone for me.

I don't mind postponing though :)

Bugger. just been out and bought a headset with a mike so i could use teamspeak!!! i was having a practice this morning and my car disappeared but it only occurred on one occassion.

jack trooper and I are looking forward to it, luckily we don't get close enough o actually hit you guys, only crashes I have now are exiting multiplayer

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.2%