AC [AUS Server] Formula Abarth @ Mugello - Sat 7th June

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Special Announcement: Tony Binelli has very kindly offered to let us host this event on his server. This is an AUSTRALIAN based server so it means LOW PINGS :) :D
This will not be an "every event thing", because of availability.

But it's happening for this one, so if you're in AUS then get ready for a great night of racing :)

Thanks again Tony! Legend!

Mugello_track_map.jpg

Saturday night is Open Wheeler night!
And this week it takes place at the fast and flowing Italian corners of Mugello where down-force is crucial.

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
Cars: Formula Abarth (Tatuus FA01)
Track: Mugello

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 14 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. David Armstrong
  2. Chris Stacey
  3. Noel Spence
  4. Tony Binelli
  5. Michael Young
  6. Dave Stephenson
  7. Michael Hornbuckle
  8. James Scanlan
  9. Ashley Cowan
  10. Josh Noack
  11. Michael Stead
  12. Sun Levi
  13. Justin Talent
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available
  23. Available
  24. Available

Last edited:
Sign me up please Chris. I'm 90% certain I'll be able to make it. I might be joining half way through qualy, but I should be able to book a slot if the booking time starts at 7pm AEST.

Hi Guys, Just waiting for approval of my license, I assume I need that to join the race and have a look at the rules at TS settings ETC??.
Never raced before so just a noob looking for some fun. I will wave as you drive by me:). Can you tell me what state the server is based in?

Cheers
Tony

Hi Guys, Just waiting for approval of my license, I assume I need that to join the race and have a look at the rules at TS settings ETC??.
Never raced before so just a noob looking for some fun. I will wave as you drive by me:). Can you tell me what state the server is based in?

Cheers
Tony

Welcome aboard Tony :)

Well, unfortunately the server is based in the Netherlands. So our pings aren't too great. But, we're working on hopefully getting a server set up closer to australia so that we can race with some lower pings.

But for now, it's not too bad.

Cool, like I said your welcome to use mine sat night, run it from 100mbit fibre connection at work on a quad core pc, get 50ms ping times from adelaide. can setup exactly as you need, let me know, we can chat on ts if you like to arrange it. you can find my servers on assetto under sniperfire69, check your ping times on them anytime you like

cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing