AC [AUS Server] Formula Abarth @ Donington GP - Sat 28th June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Screenshot_tatuusfa1_doningtongp_17-6-2014-8-21-22.jpg

Saturday night is Open-Wheeler night!

"This week we head to the former British Grand Prix venue: Donington GP for 20 laps of open wheeled madness!"

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • Minimum number of sign ups for event to go ahead: 4
Cars: Formula Abarth
Track: Donington GP DOWNLOAD

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 20 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Jamie Pyatt
  3. David Armstrong
  4. Sun Levi
  5. Noel Spence
  6. Ashley Cowan
  7. Michael Stead
  8. Luiz Silveira
  9. Available
  10. Available
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available

Last edited:
Hey Chris, I haven't done any practice yet. Have you go a setup done yet???? Sorry but I have no idea and need all the help I can get to post any sort of decent time

Hey Chris, I haven't done any practice yet. Have you go a setup done yet???? Sorry but I have no idea and need all the help I can get to post any sort of decent time
There's still a few days to get some practice in.
Practice will make up more time than a setup ever will.

Setups are just for when you're trying to find smaller amounts of time.
Practice practice practice mate :)

Well, that was brilliant for the first 17 laps. Leading by a mile. Then I committed a comedy of errors and gifted Noel the win. ahah

Oh well, that was surprisingly fun considering the vomit-inducing pings we all had.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back