AC [AUS Server] Ferrari 599XX Evo @ Monza - Wed 18th June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Premium

"Turn up the volume and let 'er rip, as we unleash 750 thundering thoroughbreds at the temple of speeeeeeeeed! Seriously. Turn up the volume ^^"

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • Minimum number of sign ups for event to ahead: 5.
  • Running wide on the exit of Ascari in this event is NOT permitted. No more than 2 wheels may leave the boundaries of the track (white lines) at any one time.
Cars: Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
Track: Monza

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 20 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Available
  3. Available
  4. Available
  5. Available
  6. Available
  7. Available
  8. Available
  9. Available
  10. Available
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available
  23. Available
  24. Available
  25. Available

Last edited:
This event may have to be cancelled if it fails to meet the minimum number of sign ups required (5) for it to go ahead, by Wednesday evening.

Fridays and Saturdays are obviously the best days.
But I would eventually like to do at least 1 mid week event regularly to get a break from GT and open wheel racing, as good as they are, diversity is good.

This event may have to be cancelled if it fails to meet the minimum number of sign ups required (5) for it to go ahead, by Wednesday evening.

Fridays and Saturdays are obviously the best days.
But I would eventually like to do at least 1 mid week event regularly to get a break from GT and open wheel racing, as good as they are, diversity is good.
Will have to talk to mother but if you need just one driver then i shall try and convince her

I totally agree, a mid week race would be great. I don't understand why more people don't sign up :unsure:

As I said, this specific date is a no-go for me, but usually I'd be first up for a weekday race, especially in such a great car...

I totally agree, a mid week race would be great. I don't understand why more people don't sign up :unsure:

As I said, this specific date is a no-go for me, but usually I'd be first up for a weekday race, especially in such a great car...

That's fine mate :)
Yeah, I thought a mid-week race would present a nice opportunity to get away from the racing spec cars, and get into some more exotic or less used vehicles. Like the Zonda R, or the 458 or something.

If it doesn't work out this week it's okay :) I mean, from the poll results, events during the week weren't massively popular so I'm not surprised, but I'm not disappointed either.

With the racing quality we've had on Friday and Saturday nights it more than makes up for it haha. It's been a blast, I can't wait for this weekend!

{Edit:} Perhaps the weekend after next I'll substitute Friday night with something like a 458 vs 12C event instead of GT cars. I know the GT cars are popular, but if we run them too much then they'll get old very quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years