Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you explain to me why that is your opinion?

I am just a bit stunned that people always want to have these stuff gone.
I think these are innovative solutions. Yep, not really beautful, but innovative. On one hand we complain that the cars look too similar, on the other hand people complain about stuff like that. I like tom see a nose like the Force India, T-Wings, fins. At least from an aerodynamical point of view.

Look at the past:
From this:
lotus_formula_1_1967_wallpapers_1.jpg

To this:
50d1db1aae489e7fc24ce0bfac01da30.jpg

You'd say that the wings, especially the front wings, are really ugly compared to what there was before.
But since then almost every car had wings like that, do we complain about them? No.

That's why i am quite disappointed that Brawn does not like fins and T-Wings.
I'm sorry I just don't like them. Does my opinion matter? not really in the grand scheme of things I'm just someone who doesn't like them. From an aerodynamics point of view its a very interesting design. it reminds of the winglets attached to the sides of the airbox in 2007-2008.
rsz_bmw-sauber-f1-team-01.jpg

Will I be an emotional mess if they stay? No, but whether they go or stay the world carries on so I'm not really bothered.

The T-wings in particular look ridiculous.. I thought Hamilton and Bottas were maybe trying to watch TV while in the cockpit :rolleyes:. They just spoil the look of the cars in my opinion. I agree that it is good to not have all the cars looking generic but these little bits and bobs popping up here and there are not really for me.

Could you explain to me why that is your opinion?

I am just a bit stunned that people always want to have these stuff gone.
I think these are innovative solutions. Yep, not really beautful, but innovative. On one hand we complain that the cars look too similar, on the other hand people complain about stuff like that. I like tom see a nose like the Force India, T-Wings, fins. At least from an aerodynamical point of view.

Look at the past:
From this:
lotus_formula_1_1967_wallpapers_1.jpg

To this:
You'd say that the wings, especially the front wings, are really ugly compared to what there was before.
But since then almost every car had wings like that, do we complain about them? No.

That's why i am quite disappointed that Brawn does not like fins and T-Wings.
That Lotus.................BEAUTIFUL :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

I'm calling it now.

Mercedes 1-2 for 19 races this year and pole position in every race. Bottas might win once or twice, but only because something went wrong with Hamilton. The other two races will go one each for Ferrari and Red Bull.

Reactions: Rob
Off topic, but I didn't realize how out of touch Steve Matchett was until I started watching the Sky Sports coverage instead of NBCSN. :laugh:

I mean, I love the guy, but FFS. It's like our NASCAR coverage times five. lol. Kind of makes the teams seem a little less distant, since they basically gave NBC reporters the same time as those from Egypt.

I have won the lottery! :thumbsup:

That feel when you invest hundredths of millions of dollars only to end up in the same spot as last year ;)
We should see low 20s qualy times right, so everyone is still sandbagging and 3-4 sec off the pace.
Edit: There was rain last year, so we can expect 1:19 times this year with higher grip levels ... interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back