Sounds AudioLoids Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and ST soundmod 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Albert McSaltens submitted a new resource:

AudioLoids Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and ST soundmod - Audioloids Huracan GT3&ST

AudioLoids (iketani and McSaltens)
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and ST soundmod
PREVIEW:
PREVIEW ONBOARD

It is not allowed to use this files for any comercial use.
By downloading and extracting this files, implies you accept our policy.
All rights for this soundmod reserved to AudioLoids, José Llamas and Albert Sultan.

Please Enjoy!

If you like our work and you wish to contribute with us you can donate to the following paypal account:...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hey, you know the sound when you shift. I think that sound is a bit annoying. So could you remove that sound and send the mod to me, please?

Last edited:
that is the compressor valve in the gearbox, this is how the real car sounds
Would you stop driving the real car cause of the gearbox sound?
No, of course not, I love the car XD. My dad owns a Gallardo and it makes a sound something like that sometimes.! But is it possible to remove and could you send it to me then? Or is that too much work for you? No problem otherwise!

no, i'm not gonna do that, the nex thing will be another guy asking more volume for tyres, or more or less for that...

try removing this from the guids on the sfx folder of the lambo
{e1d511c3-0154-4d90-afbc-c275ca81a7b8} event:/cars/ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3/gear_int

Thanks for the awesome sound. I have an issue with the external overhead camera sound working great, but as soon as i change camera to hood, or cockpit cam, I can barely hear anything except the compressor valve and a hint of the engine. Know whats going on? Thanks

Thanks for the awesome sound. I have an issue with the external overhead camera sound working great, but as soon as i change camera to hood, or cockpit cam, I can barely hear anything except the compressor valve and a hint of the engine. Know whats going on? Thanks
maybe yes, but this sounds are meant to be driven from cokpit, maybe on the sound app you can select the bumper cam sound to internal instead of external

maybe yes, but this sounds are meant to be driven from cokpit, maybe on the sound app you can select the bumper cam sound to internal instead of external
Unfortunately doesnt work. I just tired your other sound mods and have the same issue with barely hearing anything inside the car, while external cam works great. Kinda lost

no, i'm not gonna do that, the nex thing will be another guy asking more volume for tyres, or more or less for that...

try removing this from the guids on the sfx folder of the lambo
{e1d511c3-0154-4d90-afbc-c275ca81a7b8} event:/cars/ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3/gear_int

That worked for me!! Thank you very much!!

Just following up on my comment about the "drone" noise when shifting. Why does the real car do this? I notice in the video that it's a lot less present than what I'm getting. Not sure if it happens less or if it's just not as loud. Anyways I was curious to find out why this sound occurs in the real car. Thanks!

Just following up on my comment about the "drone" noise when shifting. Why does the real car do this? I notice in the video that it's a lot less present than what I'm getting. Not sure if it happens less or if it's just not as loud. Anyways I was curious to find out why this sound occurs in the real car. Thanks!
Pneumatic hidraulical pump in the gearbox system, a lot of modern Gt cars use this, it depends where the microphone is located will be more noticable or not, also depends how loud the car is, for example in the Z4 wich is louder youll not notice it,, only when parked

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%