AudioLoids Audi R8 LMS Ultra Soundmod

Sounds AudioLoids Audi R8 LMS Ultra Soundmod 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Albert McSaltens submitted a new resource:

AudioLoids Auri R8 LMS Ultra Soundmod - AudioLoids Auri R8 LMS Ultra

AudioLoids (iketani and McSaltens)
Audi R8 LMS Ultra soundmod.
PREVIEW:

It is not allowed to use this files for any comercial use.
By downloading and extracting these files, implies you accept our policy.
All rights for this soundmod reserved to AudioLoids, José Llamas and Albert Sultan.

Please Enjoy!

If you like our work and you wish to contribute with us you can donate to the following paypal account:...

Read more about this resource...

The Macca sounds good, though for me you probably need a more gradual transition / crossover between the exhaust and induction sounds.

[QUOTE="Albert McSaltens tnx, for the stars, about the sound i mufled it abit with EQ, you seem to not understand how to make sound for a game, you cannot just open any video and put in the game, it's not easy to capture bits of videos and turn them into decent samples, let alone there are few videos with decent quality itried all videos from youtube, including that one you post , With Rain....
Most of the time you have to dismiss most of the samples you do cause they aren't good enough, too short, weird noises...etc.
Unless some new videos pop out on youtube, the audi will have to stay as it is.[/QUOTE]

uhh…what? I don't understand how to make a sound for assetto corsa?
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aston-martin-v8-vantage-gt2-gte-sounds.16090/
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lola-b09-60-aston-martin-dbr1-2-sound.15488/
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ford-gt-lm-2016-sounds.14518/
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/murcielago-r-sv-sound.14825/
all these sounds are made by myself. I KNOW how to do sounds. even Fonsecker did a better job on the R8 LMS Ultra 2012. you can easily make the sounds more realistic by putting some time into it. trying different settings. you'll be very surprised. anyway, if you don't want to take a bit of time in soundshaping, that's not my problem

nope, I would instead encouraging the competition. but the actual sounds of the R8 LMS Ultra is a downgrade. it was better before, imo. it was more deep, more muffled. now, it sounds like the R8 LMS 2016 and the huracan GT3

Then you might know how not any video is ok to extract samples, from all videos i took most of them werent fine to get decent samples. Having said that, for some reason i had the Eq -5db on the bass, and that for some reason is wrong. BTW The Audi in AC is a 2014 model probably has diferent exhaust than 2012.

I hear some good 1 second sample in these videos. you're very picky. 1 second is enough to do that. when you've flattended enough the sample and duplicate-reversed it, it's very good. that's what I did with my sounds. I know it's hard to find the good samples, but come on, you're too picky. those videos could be very good if you try that. I could've done it, but I think that 2 peoples on a car sound is enough. no need to add one man on the competition ;)

I hear some good 1 second sample in these videos. you're very picky. 1 second is enough to do that. when you've flattended enough the sample and duplicate-reversed it, it's very good. that's what I did with my sounds. I know it's hard to find the good samples, but come on, you're too picky. those videos could be very good if you try that. I could've done it, but I think that 2 peoples on a car sound is enough. no need to add one man on the competition ;)
1 second sample usually is too short, and i use many samples not just two tracks, plus every tracks is normally 3 or 4 samples, with a couple 1 second samples i would only have 10% of my soundmod.

Then digitalize and interpolate longer samples or make synth sub tracks of certain engine tones you are missing that are to short to record

Then digitalize and interpolate longer samples or make synth sub tracks of certain engine tones you are missing that are to short to record
Then it just sounds processed, and unnatural, just like other guys do their soundmods, i prefer to make sounds that preserve the original sample sound with as minimal processing as ppssible., at least this way it doesn't sound like a game, and more like the real video.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%