I come from a group of friends who get together to do any racing truck, as in real love making, we server, organize championship, but you wanted to know is how do to enable the pace truck during the race, to be programmed intervention as in formula real truck.

I thank the help.

FT2013 is an amazing product.
To my surprise the feeling of piloting one of these beasts is very very cool.
Highly recommended, you have done it again (before?) Reiza, thanks muchly.

Enough interest for a 2014? Would be a loss if there wasn't.

+1

I'd certainly pick up a copy of FT 2014 (Ftruck Extreme?) without any hesitation. My joint-favourite sim alongside GSC.

I'd be happy with some kind of online revival for Ftrucks.
A thousand times this.
Got nostalgic recently and had a go in a public lobby, still love this sim as much as i did on day 1.
I'll be the first to sign up if we get something going again.

What about the Monsta Truck Series? That might bring back some interest, especially since AC multiplayer is a bit less entertaining & popular than expected (or than I expected).

I'd buy a FT2014/FTE immediatly, no question. But maybe it would be good move on Reizas part to include FT into GSCE?

They don't have a lot of mid corner grip. So what you need to do is two things, really make sure you get the rear slightly rotated on entry (this starts sometime during the braking phase), and then you also need to make sure to not get on the power too earlier and/or too hard because that will cause the rear to plant and grip but that will be taking grip away from the front, this will lead to mid-corner to corner-exit understeer.

You can't really go by a calm and controlled entry and then just use lots of steering lock for tons of mid-corner front grip, no, you have to really rotate the truck before hand in order to set up the corner slightly earlier and therefore rely more on the trucks rotation to corner rather than just pure steering lock and front bite.

Ya, It just helps you with some opposite lock when you need it. So when the back slides out it'll help you apply opposite lock in order to save the slide. If you play with a keyboard or gamepad this will help. Would probably feel messed up if you use a wheel though (so would "steering help" if you use a wheel)

From Reiza's Facebook page today:

"It´s a great day with the release of GSC Extreme v1.20, but we also have good news for Formula Truck fans - we will be giving it a complete revamp to include our latest developments plus some new tracks! If haven´t purchased yours yet, get it now with at a discount price of just US$ 19.90!www.gameformulatruck.com

If you don´t have neither GSC Extreme or Formula Truck, don´t miss our special bundle offer! Get both now with a 20% discount (only US$ 39,90):http://www.reizastudios.com/projects/en/"

Fantastic news!!

Are you kidding me, fantastic news and absolutely unexpexted! Thanks Reiza, can't wait for some club racing with these.
ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif

Hello to all. What's the difference between opposite lock and Steering Lock? Thank you

UPDATE...after doing some research it appears opposite lock is a driving technique (Wiki) correcting oversteer via turning wheels in the opposite direction of the turn, and steering lock is the amount of degrees the front wheels are able to turn in.
What I am not sure of is how it works in the sim,w/it ticked on/off. I guess the best way is to get out on the track and try it. How does the setting actually work? What is suggested on/off? Thank you.

Opposite lock won't work with rFactor User Name: Remember Me? Password:

The terms "opposite lock" and "counter-steering" refer to the position of the steering wheel during the maneuver, which is turned in the opposite direction to that of the bend.

The technique works best on loose surfaces where the friction between the tires and the road is not too high, but can also be used on asphalt or other surfaces with high friction if the vehicle has enough power to maintain speed.

Kashmir Tour Package
Kashmir Honeymoon Package

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%