F1 2013 Audio issue.

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Guys, did any of you experiencing like an audio bug when you driving among many cars beside you? and when you like take like big turn at the end of the straight and you can hear other cars sounds coming by at the other side , the sounds like , how am I gonna say it, its like screen flicker but audio version of it lol. Yeah this thing really annoys me when I wanna pass like 5, 10 of cars , the audio went flicker mode and fps messed up. I dont think its graphic issue, its more like sound.

Hello Ubaied, I also have this problem of sound level which annoys me excessively. This problem a lot nobody one, but ever to find of solution at the moment. Code Master's degree takes(brings) out to us patch but which does not answer in this big concerns(marigolds), and on the forum the questions stay without answer.
The system of mixing of the volumes of the sounds of cars is very bad on F1 2013 and Codes Master's degree makes nothing ! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.
Sorry for my english
Ric

I also get a lot of cut out of my own engine sound when in traffic and I agree the poor sound makes the game frustrating at times. They should prioritize the players sounds, and give us a volume control for our sounds, we might even be able to hear the tires scrubbing then.

While it is realistic that on the grid it can be very difficult to hear your own car during a start, it isn't realistic that a car 200 yards in front of you is louder than your own car. We also don't have the benefit of the sensing motion (g force), so we need other cues, and audio cues are a staple of racing games for as long as I can remember. In other games the intensity of the tire squeal is basically how you can tell where the limit of traction is, in corners and for rear wheel spin. This hasn't been the case in any of the F1 games for awhile, but I would appreciate hearing my own revs at least.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back